2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Issue is there’s no one in FA moving the needle on that either. Cooks via trade is the only guy. And we haven’t heard that as a legit rumor connected with us. I just can’t see ya going into the draft with what we have at WR. That would make us needing like 3-4 WRs in the draft. And a couple of them would need to be Day 1 starters.

The WR market in general has been dry. Who’s signed so far? Sanders to NO. Cooper back to Dallas. 

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

The WR market in general has been dry. Who’s signed so far? Sanders to NO. Cooper back to Dallas. 

It wasn’t/isn’t a good FA class. We all knew that. The draft class is good. But there’s no guarantees where and who we draft in that.

I still think we bring Robby back less than 10mill.

But I think trading for Cooks is the smarter move.

Doing both is even better.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

It wasn’t/isn’t a good FA class. We all knew that. The draft class is good. But there’s no guarantees where and who we draft in that.

I still think we bring Robby back less than 10mill.

But I think trading for Cooks is the smarter move.

Doing both is even better.

Agreed. Grab a bunch of guys similar to how we did on the line. Guys will stand out and we know from last year depth is important. 

Douglas really doing a good job of bargain shopping. Desir is a very adequate 2nd/3rd corner. I’d like to see them go for Jimmy Smith too, but the Jets probably would prefer to get younger/build through the draft... at least that’s what all these 1 year deals signal to me

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Man that edge group is rough

I wonder if Jenkins is gonna come back or not. Hes not worth much. 

It seems the longer Anderson has been out in the market, more likely he returns here. 

Bring in Vinny Curry, maybe Jenkins back, and then attack the position in the draft. Great edge rushers rarely hit FA, Clowney isn't worth a huge deal. 

Edited by NYJets4716