2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

19 minutes ago, DowNY said:

Jenkins and Burgess back

Honestly I was ready to move on. Seems like a great guy but I think he's overrated by the fanbase - Interested in seeing how much we gave him 

EDIT: To clarify: I think it's smart to bring him back at this point, just don't think he's the solution by any means. 

Edited by NJC33

5 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

Honestly I was ready to move on. Seems like a great guy but I think he's overrated by the fanbase - Interested in seeing how much we gave him 

EDIT: To clarify: I think it's smart to bring him back at this point, just don't think he's the solution by any means. 

He's not overrated at all. Might be turning the corner in fact to be very good. The issue was not overpaying him. And the way the offseason has gone... I dont think JD did. But we will see.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

He's not overrated at all. Might be turning the corner in fact to be very good. The issue was not overpaying him. And the way the offseason has gone... I dont think JD did. But we will see.

He's a great guy and a reliable presence, but you're kinda proving my point. 

GW got the most out of him last season and that was still a far cry from being very good.