2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

17 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

There should be some talented backs for us in that 3rd round that are do it all backs. Akers and CEH are the 2 that stick out in that range. Draft them, work them in this season and give them the reigns next season as a lead back.

Anthony McFarland from Maryland is a guy I think they really like.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I can see that happening. Along with Josh Adams getting more reps. I read they like Kenneth Dixon too, I’m sure the committee approach will be useful going forward so you can get 3 backs for around 7M/8M cap vs what we pay Bell. I hope he has a big year though. David Johnson fetched the Cardinals DeAndre Hopkins. Only takes one sucker. 

I was watching some Terrell Davis highlights to get a sense of what type of RB we are looking to add. Not saying Dixon is Terrell Davis, but he has a similar style. Good vision, decisive, descent power and speed. We should look to draft someone early on day 3. But a combo of Bell and Dixon seems pretty good. Add a 3rd guy in the draft and let Adams and Cannon battle for the 4th spot.

2 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

I was watching some Terrell Davis highlights to get a sense of what type of RB we are looking to add. Not saying Dixon is Terrell Davis, but he has a similar style. Good vision, decisive, descent power and speed. We should look to draft someone early on day 3. But a combo of Bell and Dixon seems pretty good. Add a 3rd guy in the draft and let Adams and Cannon battle for the 4th spot.

I think Adams is a huge part of the plan. They purposely brought him up from the PS when someone was about to poach him. And he has history with Douglas in Philly. 

43 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Teams have liked Dixon his entire career.   The guy just can't stay on the field. 

• Like 1