2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

Just now, NYJets4716 said:

Cimini keeps going on about how the NFL is shameful for starting the league year. There was LITERALLY no point in stopping the league, there is no public safety concerns and this is not the end of the world. It is nice that we can talk about something other than corona for a bit. And most jobs are still going like usual. 

He's soft. Look, I get it, this is a global pandemic. A lot of people are hurting from it. But you really think I care about a bunch of millionaires and billionaires having to adjust their schedule when most of wha they're doing is conducting business from a phone or a computer. Nah. The show goes on. 

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

I like Fowler but he’s not even close to the level of “blank check”

first double digit sack season in a contract year.. hopefully he’s just a late bloomer. Also got to play with Aaron Donald eating up blocks 

Fowler was also a high draft pick, very talented. And had a extremely high pass rush win rate. 

I am more hoping that we don't spend big on a JAG CB like Bradberry.  Spend money on the right positions. 

1 minute ago, NYJets4716 said:

Cimini keeps going on about how the NFL is shameful for starting the league year. There was LITERALLY no point in stopping the league, there is no public safety concerns and this is not the end of the world. It is nice that we can talk about something other than corona for a bit. And most jobs are still going like usual. 

Let's stick with FA bs, please.

Just now, jetskid007 said:

He's soft. Look, I get it, this is a global pandemic. A lot of people are hurting from it. But you really think I care about a bunch of millionaires and billionaires having to adjust their schedule when most of wha they're doing is conducting business from a phone or a computer. Nah. The show goes on. 

Also, this is a guy who has the audacity to complain... he literally works from home for 75% of the year. Give me a break. 

Cleveland is signing TE Austin Hooper.

For those keeping track at home... 

• G/C Graham Glasgow 
  • T Jack Conklin - NYJ, CLE, MIN, ARI
  • DE Dante Fowler - NYJ, ATL 
  • CB Byron Jones - NYJ, MIA, PHI, LV
  • CB Chris Harris - NYJ, DAL, BUF, LV 
  • CB James Bradberry - NYJ, WAS, NYG 
  • LB Kyle Van Noy - NYJ, NYG, MIA
  • WR Phillip Dorsett - NYJ, SEA, LAC, SF, LV
  • Like 3