2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

19 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

We signed CJ Mosley and Le’Veon Bell and Jamison Crowder last year. Nothing about Gase’s rep except overzealous fans and media has changed. 

Douglas is operating like his mentors have. Notice Philly hasn’t made a move, Chicago neither and Baltimore made two trades they clearly won so far.

Relax.

His rep got worse of the year with the handling of Jamal and Le’veon

Just now, Abe56 said:

His rep got worse of the year with the handling of Jamal and Le’veon

How did he handle Jamal? 

Le’Veon wanted something we couldn’t give him under the circumstances around the team. But Gase in his combine presser said he’s committed to making Bell more comfortable in the offense. 

So again I don’t see this as the issue. Guys are simply going where the money is. It’s not much more than that honestly. 

Losing out on Glasgow certainly hurts, I'm not trying to downplay that. But to claim the offseason is a failure? Way too much. That was plan A for the offensive line. Time for Joe Douglas, the supposedly gifted OL evaluator, to make the best out of Plan B, C, D. I think it will resemble something like what the Bills did last year: Mitch Morse, Spencer Long, Jon Feliciano, Ty Nsekhe, Quinton Spain, LaAdrian Waddle, Cody Ford (draft). 

Jets should sign a guy like George Fant as a swing/competition for a starting job. GVR looks ideal at this point given his starting experience lol. I would be willing to bet they sign two "centers" - maybe one being Wiz, who can play both, while putting in an offer sheet for Matt Skura. The problem there is that you're not guaranteed to land him... Can't forget about James Hurst, who recently hit the market. Haeg is a name to watch, as is Teddy Karras. 

Oh, and lets not forget about Trent Williams.