Kenny Atkinson out as HC of Nets

sdrawkcab321

5 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Irving soured on Atkinson early, league sources told Yahoo Sports, and currently prefers Clippers assistant Tyronn Lue to be the team’s next head coach. Lue was the head coach in Cleveland when Irving hit the winning shot in the 2016 NBA Finals and was in talks to take the Lakers job before discussions broke down.

All circumstantial evidence.. :ph34r:

6 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Irving soured on Atkinson early, league sources told Yahoo Sports, and currently prefers Clippers assistant Tyronn Lue to be the team’s next head coach. Lue was the head coach in Cleveland when Irving hit the winning shot in the 2016 NBA Finals and was in talks to take the Lakers job before discussions broke down.

It’s simply naive to think Kyrie played no part. Is there any doubt Atkinson would still be there if Kyrie and KD didn’t join the team?

• Like 1

Just now, dtait93 said:

It’s simply naive to think Kyrie played no part. Is there any doubt Atkinson would still be there if Kyrie and KD didn’t join the team?

just for the record a player doesn't actually have to say a word ( to management) throughout the season, just needs to have shet body language and things like that. I mean Brad Stevens is considered a "player's coach" and the rumors were flying he didn't like him as well. So how far can the stretch be to saying Kyrie had an impact on KA leaving..

Funny how we never heard anything about Kyrie souring on Atkinson while he was still employed. Of course there are gonna be reports (or a report in this case ) that Kyrie played a role. Fits the narrative. 

All such nonsense and Kyrie is just an easy target at this point. 

2 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Funny how we never heard anything about Kyrie souring on Atkinson while he was still employed. Of course there are gonna be reports (or a report in this case ) that Kyrie played a role. Fits the narrative. 

All such nonsense and Kyrie is just an easy target at this point. 

What has Kyrie shown that he deserves the benifit of the doubt in this? Is it just because you are a Nets fan? 

On 3/7/2020 at 9:33 AM, beekay414 said:

Lol imagine paying both Kyrie and KD. Enjoy that mess, Brooklyn. 

There should NEVER be any "LOL" in paying KD. He's been worth everything and then some his entire career and is a top 15ish player of all time. 

Edited by J-ALL-DAY

1 hour ago, kyle21121 said:

What has Kyrie shown that he deserves the benifit of the doubt in this? Is it just because you are a Nets fan? 

Nope just not a fan of narratives. Its nothing to do with benefit of doubt. It’s people just leaping to the assumption based off nothing that he’s the reason Atkinson left. Fans just don’t like him.

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Nope just not a fan of narratives. Its nothing to do with benefit of doubt. It’s people just leaping to the assumption based off nothing that he’s the reason Atkinson left. Fans just don’t like him.

It’s also more fun this way I mean 7 coaches in 9 years it’s weird to all be a coincidence. Like I don’t like Kyrie so I’ll admit that I definitely like playing it up 

2 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

It’s also more fun this way I mean 7 coaches in 9 years it’s weird to all be a coincidence. Like I don’t like Kyrie so I’ll admit that I definitely like playing it up 

Let’s be real 5-6 coaches are just Cleveland’s dysfunction. 

5 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Idk how this wasn’t completely obvious to you.