Hoop or Robby?

Brit Pack

Hoop or Robby?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. There is not many receiving options available in FA and if we want to get more weapons in besides the draft, I see there are two realistic possibilities and they are both going to cost about the same amount $11 -$12m a season. Out of these two players who would you prefer?

• Robby Anderson, WR
    • Austin Hopper, TE
    • Keep the money in the bank

30 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

They flew him in for a pre-draft visit, they were reportedly (from both beat and national media) trying to get him at the deadline, they like Robby. I guarantee they throw an offer his way, question is do other teams like Robby more?

The cost was deemed to high for the trade - and the beauty of the trade option was that you aren't competing solely on cash.
Now that he's going to hit the open market, its cash, cash, cash and on that front GB is not likely to be the winning bid.

3 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

The cost was deemed to high for the trade - and the beauty of the trade option was that you aren't competing solely on cash.
Now that he's going to hit the open market, its cash, cash, cash and on that front GB is not likely to be the winning bid.

For some teams picks >>> cash.

50 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

They flew him in for a pre-draft visit, they were reportedly (from both beat and national media) trying to get him at the deadline, they like Robby. I guarantee they throw an offer his way, question is do other teams like Robby more?

Agreed.  I'd be surprised if they weren't at least a few exploratory phone calls.  And I think the most interesting thing is that his most productive years have come with Fitzmagic as his QB.  Not Sam Darnold.