Week 3 GDT vs Da BEARS.

JDLefebvre

In recent years this is the type of game we'd lose or make painfully close  (i.e. a road game against a below average team). I'd like to think those days are behind us (I think the Browns are tougher than most think and you can never look past a Divisional game).  A blowout win would help exorcise those demons.

I wonder if Trubisky will be playing soon.  He looked awesome in preseason.  Glennon, not so much.  Shaheen was a guy I really wanted, so I'm curious if he'll be doing much.  He looked athletic still in preseason against NFL players, but he looked very raw and had to stop and think when blocking, so I don't think he's quite ready at this point.  

Overall, the Bears don't have much.  Hopefully 3 easy games in a row to start the year 3-0 while the team is waiting to gel and actually play decent.

8 hours ago, August4th said:

I'm nervous about this game lol didn't glennon have his best game against us few yrs ago?

A lot of QBs had their best games against us a few years ago!   ;)

Hoping our new younger faster defense and offensive talent can overcome these let downs against lesser opponents. 

2 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

I think this the game Glennon gets benched for Trubisky. An ultra aggressive Defense causes Glennon to make mistakes and get behind early. They make the switch. 

IMO... playing us is the reason Glennon is still starting.   I'm sure they will pull the trigger soon but figure they'd want someone who wont pressure him so much. 

Archived