The NFL Cut Tracker

WindyCity

Johnathan Hankins is the cautionary tale for signing pure run stuffer to big contracts but a 1 or 2 year rental at a decent price would be great for Joseph...move Goldman to LE...Hicks at RE...good luck trying to run at over 1000lbs...that is how you keep Danny T & Roquan healthy.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Damikeeeee said:

Delanie Walker and Cordy Glenn should be looked at hard. 

Walker makes sense as a hedge on Burton’s health returning to 2018. I think Glenn is gonna get a offer deal than we’d want to give him, but his availability pushes other guys down the list a bit too which is helpful. 

Edited by AZBearsFan
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Walker makes sense as a hedge on Burton’s health returning to 2018. I think Glenn is gonna get a offer deal than we’d want to give him, but his availability pushes other guys down the list a bit too which is helpful. 

I think they would be playing different roles. In 1 TE sets Walker gives us a quality 2 way option and like Pace likes, it doesn't change TE BPA in the draft. 

17 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Johnathan Hankins is the cautionary tale for signing pure run stuffer to big contracts but a 1 or 2 year rental at a decent price would be great for Joseph...move Goldman to LE...Hicks at RE...good luck trying to run at over 1000lbs...that is how you keep Danny T & Roquan healthy.

Add in Beau Allen for the monster DL at a decent price. Keep the ILBs clean and let them make plays. 

• Like 2