"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

You already guaranteed I’m not a strongman vig 

And I’m not anti town

killing a guy who claimed non-town and refuses to cooperate with any form of questioning 

I have cooperated and done more this game at finding scum then you have the last 2 games.  

And I said it before and I will say it again 

If you are a 1 shot strongman vig then that means scum "have" to have some sort of BP or protect.  

That type of setup is seen very rarely on this site.  It is seen but not nearly as often as other setups 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Huh...

Why would you ask me that?

Because I find it rather interesting. I know I’ve spoken to you at least once that I actually prefer a few people to think I’m scum and rather dislike when people start proclaiming me as town. 

so why would I want you to think I’m town? 

Just now, Dome said:

The difference between touch and pickle makes this comp a non-starter 

Sadly I think this is part of the issue. Pickle has good reads most of the time, just because he has trouble getting people to follow or is abrasive when pushed/attacked for usually dumb or no reason shouldn't make this scenario different. He has helped create a conversation about some people right now and that's more than a LOT of people have done

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

think he wants you to specifically ask so that he can say he was asked to provide a list. 

💯

You all don't realize how bad I felt after that blow up.  I do not want a repeat of that.  Sorry, but I just don't want to feel that bad again. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Because I find it rather interesting. I know I’ve spoken to you at least once that I actually prefer a few people to think I’m scum and rather dislike when people start proclaiming me as town. 

so why would I want you to think I’m town? 

Because I’m clearly better and more dangerous than Orca, who was also one of the seven on that VC.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You literally said you wanted him to ask 

I'm losing it and can't follow anymore.  I was trying to a good this like d1 last game when I just posted at a fever pitch.  At least I'm staying calm lol

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

💯

You all don't realize how bad I felt after that blow up.  I do not want a repeat of that.  Sorry, but I just don't want to feel that bad again. 

@Dome

Can you ask Pickle nicely to give you 1 person he thinks is scum and dont do it in a fashion of holding a hit over his head literally and figuratively 

• Like 1