"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

@theuntouchable

@Whicker

@Blue

i think you three are smart

when pickle realized I was going to hit him he asked a watcher to watch him to make sure it was me. He also asked someone to investigate me.

do you think he could be infected and trying to spread it? (Watcher gets it from him, I get it from him, cop gets it from me)

I'm not one of those 3, but Jodelle would like to add some input...if this is something in the game, it could be Matts and he is playing it off as voting him kills thebpersonnor whatever he said 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

But he said no one on board with the virus not no one on board is showing symptoms. 

Right, but that’s flavor 

of course you’re not going to quarantine someone who is showing symptoms... but if they’re not showing symptoms you might quarantine them, even if they have the virus, under the assumption the dont

thats the way a quarantine flavored game would work, but idk if this is that 

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

@theuntouchable

@Whicker

@Blue

i think you three are smart

when pickle realized I was going to hit him he asked a watcher to watch him to make sure it was me. He also asked someone to investigate me.

do you think he could be infected and trying to spread it? (Watcher gets it from him, I get it from him, cop gets it from me)

Am I smart 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Right, but that’s flavor 

of course you’re not going to quarantine someone who is showing symptoms... but if they’re not showing symptoms you might quarantine them, even if they have the virus, under the assumption the dont

thats the way a quarantine flavored game would work, but idk if this is that 

So the people with symptoms just roam free? 

If anyone is infected, I’m assuming it’s pickle based on him asking for a watcher/cop to visit the site of his murder (me and/or him)

I’d highly recommend nobody visit him or me tonight

im still town so I can say (while playing to my wincon) that I may need to be eliminated tomorrow... 

if this is a virus game, I’m playing the humanitarian game. I’ll admit if I’m infected by visiting pickle, and you can kill me if needed 

no joke, making that point in a mafia game would work for me, I’ll feel OK if that’s considered not playing to a wincon, the sick need to help others 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Killing squire, mwil, ksj, or even naz are all better lol.  

But then again if he kills me it proves me right and @Whicker wrong so let's boost my ego please lol xD

It proves me wrong? I think it was anti town if you to claim. That’s true regardless of what you flip