"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I took the kill under advisory with the masons and we did already account for the possibility for a PGO. I submit the kill and there was about a 30 minute window in which I was waiting. Furthermore,  I know this seems like a foreign concept but I WAS WORKING AND SLEEPING.

If we got roleblocked then we hold off.

I only assumed those cop types because those are the only ones I know of.

if you want to lead the charge on my lynch then go tf ahead, I hope you die because then you’ll be responsible for 3 town deaths already. I’m telling the truth. Frankly, it was either you, BCB, or Touch, and touch was the one who we had results on.

Josh

If you all had 2 positive red letters why didnt anyone push Touch today before executing him...we have had a pretty lively debate since last night

I call BS on this 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Hitting Bcb who was essentially red lettered in a way would have still given ample time to get Touch lynched...this way though no conversation and Touch is gone...this was scum 

I actually agree with this line of thinking. Kill BCB and see his flip and go from there by then releasing the information to everyone else.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I actually agree with this line of thinking. Kill BCB and see his flip and go from there by then releasing the information to everyone else.

@The Orca with the caveat that he didn’t plan this and I wanna know who in his chatty did. They’re scum.

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Except I'm town lol. 

Orca 

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I feel like I'm going through swag faking an invest on me as town all over again 

So you are gonna continue to not read or understand what is going on?

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

it’s shocking to me you agree that the guy you’re claiming to have a guilty on should’ve been hit 

my mind is blow