"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@MD4L you haven’t been reading, admit to having not been reading/just started, and yet you know who hasn’t been actively posting?

This is hilarious!

I’ve taken the initiative. Look for Racks and people like myself to do the same thing when they get pressed.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I was also given an investigation role looking for people with coronavirus despite the OP stating no one on board had it.

Touch was given a gun and no means to use or give it. 

They’re all 3 either paranoid, insane, or naive.

You're not telling me anything I don't know. We should string them all up

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

You're not telling me anything I don't know. We should string them all up

We could eventually if we get stuck after MD4L, rags, and rack, because it will give us a flip on their investment and help us solve the game from there. Right now I’d go for those names I said first.

Just now, MWil23 said:

We could eventually if we get stuck after MD4L, rags, and rack, because it will give us a flip on their investment and help us solve the game from there. Right now I’d go for those names I said first.

What about the killer Dome

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I am feeling both MD4L and Ragnarok atm

Just now, MWil23 said:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Just now, Whicker said:

What about the killer Dome

I have a Town read on him. If he would have killed another third party last night I’d actually suspect him more because that means he’d likely be hunting for an SK as scum.

JMHO

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I wouldn’t have claimed day 1

thats absurd 

Okay but let's say we lynch you today and you turn up town. NK goes off and a townie dies. Two townies dead. Versus letting you kill another townie and have a NK go off for only two townie deaths. Seems like the downside ain't much of a downside to me

Just now, Whicker said:

Okay but let's say we lynch you today and you turn up town. NK goes off and a townie dies. Two townies dead. Versus letting you kill another townie and have a NK go off for only two townie deaths. Seems like the downside ain't much of a downside to me

If you want, I’ll make a promise to hit squire or naz... just for tonight 

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I have a Town read on him. If he would have killed another third party last night I’d actually suspect him more because that means he’d likely be hunting for an SK as scum.

JMHO

Strange that we hold the opposite stances. I would have expected a kill on Squire/Naz so that you know... town doesn't have to deal with that petty distraction

• Like 1