"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

18 hours ago, Malfatron said:

ksj - 7 (mwil, daboyle, vmd, forge, josh, blue, dome

No Lynch - 1( md4l

naz - 1 (squire

squire - 1 ( naz

LOL

Also, @rackcs didn’t even vote! That means he’s active elsewhere if he has not been mod killed.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:
3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Blue is Town though. Maybe push Rack instead? He’s been tagged and is inactive probably scum. 

I don’t think Rack is town though 

So, uh, vote him then?

On 3/13/2020 at 6:33 PM, Malfatron said:

Stay active. if you dont vote in 2 consecutive days, you will be modkilled. If the day ends before deadline, its not counted towards this

Let’s check this 

On 3/15/2020 at 1:28 PM, Malfatron said:

VC:

swag - 7 ( rag, forge, blue, josh, orca, touch, bcb

naz - 3 (counselor, whicker, mwil

squire - 2 (naz, swag

matts - 1 (daboyle

THIS IS THE CORRECT VC

@The Orca @Whicker no rack vote. Tell me, when does TOWN RACK ever miss a vote?

You know when the last time he did was? When he was scum in NY EVE MAFIA (I think) and the “stay active” applied to him because he was active in discord. SwAg was super pissed. Remember?

@Dome did you play that game?

16 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I don’t think he’s town so therefore he is town 

Come on Mike McDermott, it’s time to get revenge on KGB. It’s not your fault you lost full house to a boat of aces when he had pocket rockets.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Come on Mike McDermott, it’s time to get revenge on KGB. It’s not your fault you lost full house to a boat of aces when he had pocket rockets.

No man. I messed up that Daboyle situation and Raves before that. It’s about time I took a step back and became a follower 

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@The Orca @Whicker no rack vote. Tell me, when does TOWN RACK ever miss a vote?

You know when the last time he did was? When he was scum in NY EVE MAFIA (I think) and the “stay active” applied to him because he was active in discord. SwAg was super pissed. Remember?

@Dome did you play that game?

I really haven’t played with Rack at all that much. Rack never experienced pre meltdown Whicker 

Just now, Whicker said:

No man. I messed up that Daboyle situation and Raves before that. It’s about time I took a step back and became a follower 

Then follow me. I’m bringing this home. Sit on the nut straight.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

KSJ IMO was scum lawyered since he flipped roleblock and yet didn’t block either Dome or Blue N1 and was clearly unnerved looking for a SK D1. 

I never got a PM saying anyone visited me, let alone blocked me. Doesn't mean he didn't do it, just means I can't confirm.

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

I never got a PM saying anyone visited me, let alone blocked me. Doesn't mean he didn't do it, just means I can't confirm.

If you had a move where you had to target someone you probably would be informed of a block 

if you have a passive move or no move you may not be informed

• Like 2