"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, The Orca said:

Jodelle isnt arguing, just making comments

1. I clearly was saying it depends on many things 

2. See how Domey moved the goal posts on his own comment

Dome: Jailer shouldnt claim

Orca: Depends on the Jailer, the jailed, and many factors 

Dome: "Maybe" he shouldnt claim

Dome: We said ths same thing quit being argumentative

Orca: Domey is making fake arguments that dont exist in an attempt to avoid actually hunting for scum (See his hits N1 and N2 along with his posts/votes)

so your entire "comment" (not argument) boils down to the difference in saying "maybe" versus "in my opinion"

Your argumen- sorry, comments are terrible and lack common sense. 

You are inventing reasons to argu- I mean, comment, and it shows.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

so your entire "comment" (not argument) boils down to the difference in saying "maybe" versus "in my opinion"

Your argumen- sorry, comments are terrible and lack common sense. 

You are inventing reasons to argu- I mean, comment, and it shows.

Bless your heart

When you can, give us your thoughts on your top 3 scum reads 

Orca: Domey is making fake arguments that dont exist in an attempt to avoid actually hunting for scum

I've also avoided scum hunting for like 5 or 6 games now. 

So what a fine eye you've got for the finer details.

Just now, The Orca said:

Bless your heart

When you can, give us your thoughts on your top 3 scum reads 

You guys should be able to tell where my heads at based on who I've pushed and what I've said so far.

If I start naming my scum list, I start naming people I might want to kill. Makes it too easy for scum to decide how long to keep me around. 

I'm sure you understand.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Is the meta on my scum game that I avoid the thread completely and don’t post? Asking for more information.

I'd say it's you dont provide anything helpful in thread...I believe last game you helped, it was minimal, but I think there was an attempt to solve the game at times...just missing it here 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

You guys should be able to tell where my heads at based on who I've pushed and what I've said so far.

If I start naming my scum list, I start naming people I might want to kill. Makes it too easy for scum to decide how long to keep me around. 

I'm sure you understand.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'd say it's you dont provide anything helpful in thread...I believe last game you helped, it was minimal, but I think there was an attempt to solve the game at times...just missing it here 

Fair enough. I got a jolt from playing with old friends. Time to start.... being helpful.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Fair enough. I got a jolt from playing with old friends. Time to start.... being helpful.

Deadpulse-replaced and Monk-replaced were the only ones playing that were new that are not in this game. Gopher played that game, but he usually plays when he can. Blue was new and he is here again...so I'm confused, was it only a 1 game jolt :)

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Deadpulse-replaced and Monk-replaced were the only ones playing that were new that are not in this game. Gopher played that game, but he usually plays when he can. Blue was new and he is here again...so I'm confused, was it only a 1 game jolt :)

There was a phase with SwAg(day one casualty), Rags, and Blue all together. That’s the first time since 2015 or so. It was cool.

23 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Maybe you just can't read me.

“Maybe”

Your word choice betrays you.

23 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

No I didn't.  I did say that it looked like you and dome were teammates at times, but as I caught up, it looked like that less and less.  Also, what Zelda comment?

You've been trying to push me all game for no discernible reason and are now trying to lynch a townie.

But Josh still killed my brother.

Morning all.

Which Zelda comment? So you’re looking for one of many, as now you’re unable to ascertain which one let me know Touch was right and cleared him as Town in my eyes. Interesting. You reek of scum.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

“Maybe”

Your word choice betrays you.

Which Zelda comment? So you’re looking for one of many, as now you’re unable to ascertain which one let me know Touch was right and cleared him as Town in my eyes. Interesting. You reek of scum.

Tunnel much?

Where have I ever said Zelda?