"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, SwAg said:

It's pretty clear that squire is not being straight forward here.  You really think Naz is this imaginative? 

Since he has admitted to having a discord chat, I am assuming he is not coming up with this on his own.

Just now, SwAg said:

Sorry Naz, me speaking reasonably and common sense is probably making it less likely for people to side with you, but I will not abandon you.

You are a true son of God, my friend. You will not be abandoned during the current coronavirus rapture.

Just now, Nazgul said:

You are a true son of God, my friend. You will not be abandoned during the current coronavirus rapture.

so the supposed son of God is only out for himself in this game?   not following along with the historical aspect of that figure and dying for all sins.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Since he has admitted to having a discord chat, I am assuming he is not coming up with this on his own.

Awh. You're not going to admit it too?
You realize that you're game is basically busted already anyway. 

If I am chosen to be killed before you - my flip will prove everything I've said about you.
So even if I don't get my victory - the antichrist won't get his either. 

It'll just be another case of I, Jesus Christ, giving up my life so everyone else can live.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

so the supposed son of God is only out for himself in this game?   not following along with the historical aspect of that figure and dying for all sins.

Why do you sinners continuously try to group some supposed historical elements into my character but defy these elements when they are brought up to your own characters (Ted Thompson)?

Naz:  Squire is lying.  We have an optional discord chat together where we can be neighbors.

Squire:  Remember how I accused Naz of being independent earlier??  He just said he had a discord, mighty suspicious!  He's clearly getting outside help!  All these slips!

Just now, Nazgul said:

Awh. You're not going to admit it too?
You realize that you're game is basically busted already anyway. 

If I am chosen to be killed before you - my flip will prove everything I've said about you.
So even if I don't get my victory - the antichrist won't get his either. 

It'll just be another case of I, Jesus Christ, giving up my life so everyone else can live.

I have nothing to admit.  You have fabricated the case against me....being the antichrist, sharing a discord with you.

It very well could be that I am the person that you need to get lynched to help achieve your wincon.