"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, Dome said:

You may help the voting numbers, but how do I know you won’t be voting for town? Especially when you won’t share your reads?

and you don’t help the ratio... sooooo

where did I tell you to make a list? 

I said share your reads 

You dont and have not shared your reads...so you are admitting that your are playing to help scum?

Reads is plural and when posted form a list 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Town does not have a strongman vig so I guarantee I would be taking a mafia hit if that's what you have 

I’m a strongman vig 

and you’re going to have to admit you were wrong when it’s proven 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Whicker did @Pickle Rick ever answer you when you asked if he had powers that would help town?

@EVERYONE

Dome is lying once again 

@Whicker never asked me about my powers.  Last time someone lied like this was last game when malf did, guess what he was 

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

I hate others. Games should just be town and mafia 

That doesn’t count. The more games I play, the more I believe in the “pure” games that have one enemy faction 

Why even claim

Excuse me?

If he’s being genuine, then he should not have claimed and played for town. Like everyone else. Just because you drew some separate but equal role doesn’t mean you get to make it all about you 

Do people not understand that the very fact of claiming neutral Indy is anti town? That it’s contradictory to claim you are pro town and then claim?

Then play as VT and don’t ******* claim

The fact that you didn’t shut your damn yap and play as a VT

L. O. L. 

You dying by taking a hit, by perspective of roles not players, is the best thing to happen to town so yeah thanks for ruining that 

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

Anyway, I still believe that my death is good for town. Window is closing rapidly on this being profitable though 

Notice the lengthy night as well 

Let these two posts sink in people. “I leave it to town to decide” and “give a voice that isn’t being sketchy or hiding something” 

Let’s reconcile those statements 

You disagree that your role, which apparently does nothing except survive, is a valuable role for town? Explain please. What else do you do? 

Lol okay man. You are contradicting yourself with every post 

I’m seeing a man who made an objectively anti town play and is trying to justify it as playing for town 

“I want to let town decide but also claim so I’m free and clear with no one questioning.” “How can I lead town if I get hit although I allegedly agree I’m the best hit”

I’m not swearing. I’m not agitated 

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Hello my friend!

21 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I keep thinking it’s day 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That's not asking if I had powers to help town 

You need to stop spinning the words people say 

What else could he possibly mean by asking that question?

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@EVERYONE

Dome is lying once again 

@Whicker never asked me about my powers.  Last time someone lied like this was last game when malf did, guess what he was 

scum or dumb?

@Pickle Rick

im killing you.

i won’t be changing my move.

now is your chance to prove you want to help town and set that precedent moving forward, you have just under 3 hours now.

You sounded proud to die for town, you’re going to die, so nows your chance to let your d hang and do something 

or you can keep slamming your head against a brick wall trying to make me look bad. But I’m town, at some point my name will be cleared and it will be proven that you didn’t help town by fighting me 

cause up until now you’ve given us nothing and just been combative.... same ol’ pickle, even if you’re trying to change 

Edited by Dome