"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If it makes you feel better, I am fairly certain blue is scum

why does everyone on this site think they can read me

14 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Coincidence? No. 

do I think blue actually did it tho? No. 

Look, let's just ignore this whole situation and not think too much about it

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

why does everyone on this site think they can read me

Look, let's just ignore this whole situation and not think too much about it

I don’t think for a second that you would do that. It may be an incredibly wrong impression but that seems like a move I don’t think you’d make. At least not d1. 

Ok, so here’s my thing. I think malf set up a game that he wants the primary work to be done via thread. Malf is always pushing for vanilla games and likes those games. 

I have a gun. I apparently can’t do anything with that gun but I was told I have it. I can’t give it away, I can’t use it. It’s just there. 

that leads me to believe that there is likely someone out there with a role searching for guns. Seeing as how I can’t actually use mine, this leads me to believe that there is a few different roles set up to confuse the hell out of us. 

just look at the current state of things, it’s mass paranoia. There’s allegedly an SK, a werewolf, rivals, a survivor, infection etc etc etc. what is everyone looking for right now? Either a SK or the infection. 

so we’re either town against a bunch of individuals, or there is false roles. Given what I know of my role, Im quite positive it’s the latter. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I drop a nugget of wisdom and y’all just scatter? That’s just rude. 

The less I know about other people’s affairs, the happier I am. I’m not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.

In all seriousness I'm still chewing on it.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Lol.  the Coronavirus is a thing for this game? 

LOL

50 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The Plot

There's a Luxury cruise ship with a small group of characters aboard stranded out at sea due to the covid-19. Don't worry, nobody on  board has the virus. It's just a precaution.

Some people start getting murdered, and it's up to the folks onboard to figure out who