The NOT Too Early 2018 NFL Draft Thread

turtle28

13 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Young. Athletic as hell. His instincts are average compared to the rest, but again, that could be age. Could play all along the LB line. Honestly has a high ceiling with higher than most bust potential.

Sounds like shades of Vernon Gholston and that scares me. Could also be Khali Mack though. High risk, high reward I guess. 

His age is intriguing though, only 19! That’s insane.

On 3/6/2018 at 3:14 PM, mike23md said:

Vander Esch should not be a first rounder. Take Evans over him any day. 

I'm sure this will please you then.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock-draft/expert/chris-trapasso/

Trade out of 13 so the Chargers can take James at 13, get a 3rd & 4th back, and take Vander Esch. Landry, Sutton (!), and Guice go in the meantime, and with Taven Bryan, Denzel Ward, Joshua Johnson, Vita Vea, and Da'Ron Payne still on the board.

1 hour ago, Woz said:

Trade out of 13 so the Chargers can take James at 13, get a 3rd & 4th back, and take Vander Esch. Landry, Sutton (!), and Guice go in the meantime, and with Taven Bryan, Denzel Ward, Joshua Johnson, Vita Vea, and Da'Ron Payne still on the board.

I don't want Vander Esch. Get one of the premier talents in this draft.

3 hours ago, Woz said:

What a freakin bonehead. I think he is counting on Bruce Allen not knowing what he is doing. 

Joshua Johnson - is that Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa?

8 hours ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

Sounds like shades of Vernon Gholston and that scares me. Could also be Khali Mack though. High risk, high reward I guess. 

His age is intriguing though, only 19! That’s insane.

He's way better than Gholston ever was. We aren't talking about a workout warrior here. This is one of the best LBs in the country. He has a lot to learn but his physical tools will help him out a ton. 

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

He's way better than Gholston ever was. We aren't talking about a workout warrior here. This is one of the best LBs in the country. He has a lot to learn but his physical tools will help him out a ton. 

The weird thing about Gholston is that he wasn’t just a workout warrior, his college stats and tape were just as impressive. Not sure what really happened to him. Kind of like Aaron Curry (same draft I think), don’t know why they busted so hard.

20 minutes ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

The weird thing about Gholston is that he wasn’t just a workout warrior, his college stats and tape were just as impressive. Not sure what really happened to him. Kind of like Aaron Curry (same draft I think), don’t know why they busted so hard.

Don't forget Aaron Maybin. 

1 hour ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

Aaron curry wow has it really been that long ?. 

I remember Brady Quinn and use to play him on NCAA. And on madden 2008 lol.

McShay has us taking DB Mike Hughes at 13. I'd probably laugh uncontrollably if this team ended up taking a corner at 13 because they were too dumb to A.) not trade Fuller and B.) Not attempt to re-sign Breeland after trading Fuller. I'll go out on a limb here and say we don't go corner but it would be a very Redskin thing to do.

Archived