2020 NFL Draft: Discussion, Reports, Rumors, and Studies

jetskid007

37 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I feel a lot better about that Miami report now. Ian's just blowing smoke for clicks at this point... Atlanta invested 2 first round picks in offensive tackles last year, one of which was a RG/RT and another that was a LT/RT. They'd be foolish to invest multiple picks in another tackle when they already have one of the best LT's in the league in Matthews. 

• Like 1

I’m not reading too much into these reports at this stage. Just creating drama for the sake of creating drama. If you just look at teams rosters it will show you who might go OT before us. We can’t predict trade ups. I see 4 teams that need an OT. I doubt all 4 get drafted by them. My thing (and this is just my opinion) is I don’t want Becton. So I’d be happy to grab Wills, Wirfs or Thomas if it’s one of them there at 11. If Becton is there. I don’t want him. Now I’d rather him than a defensive player. I will say that

Lots of rumors floating all 4 OTs are likely to not make it out of the top 10.  We'll see but if true just goes to show you that the people making the decisions value the OL more than WRs.  Tried to tell everyone that when push comes to shove GMs are waiting on WRs because the draft is so deep and the OL is more important. Time will tell I suppose.

Would make the WR crowd happy unless we can trade down which would be nice.

2 minutes ago, xenajets said:

I think it’s strange how people who are new to the forum have been coming in hot though. And it’s all directed at Bobby lol. 

Bobby has a strong opinion and is a frequent poster so if you're like me and prefer an OT it's easy to get into it with Bobby.

Edited by Rockice_8
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Bobby has a strong opinion and is a frequent poster so if you're like me and prefer an OT it's easy to get into it with Bobby.

Lol it’s been happening within a post or two though. Although with all these rumours and B.S. smoke screens getting thrown about I still think this offseasons biggest news was Bobby isn’t actually called Bobby. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 2

1 minute ago, xenajets said:

Lol it’s been happening within a post or two though. Although with all these rumours and B.S. smoke screens getting thrown about I still think this offseasons biggest news was Bobby isn’t actually called Bobby. 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is true

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

I also prefer a OT but I’d love Lamb/Jeudy/Ruggs also. Like as long as it’s one of the top OT’s or WR’s then il be happy. And considering il be staying up until 2/3am for the pick It better be worth it!! 

6 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

And I can handle getting into it with people. Everyone has different ways to team build. What I won’t accept (which I don’t think you’ve done). Is talking down, name call, etc.

And a few can’t follow those easy rules.

Back to actual talk. I’ve think I’ve made myself rather clear though that I will be happy with an OT named Wills, Wirfs or Thomas. I’d actually be very happy. I prefer Lamb or Jeudy. But that doesn’t mean I don’t want a OT. It’s Becton who I don’t necessarily want. And as I’ve said in him as well... I’d rather him than a defensive player.