2020 NFL Draft: Discussion, Reports, Rumors, and Studies

jetskid007

26 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Glad to hear we are still considering iOL. Hennessy would be great if he’s there in the 3rd. Another guy I like is Nick Harris. He moves really well. He’s small though. So probably exclusively a center which we may not like.

17 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

I don't think Claypool will last but Hennessy and Tyler Johnson are okay with me too

I'd be pumped with Hennessey.   Good player and he improves 2 spots.   Instant upgrade at center and McGovern becomes and upgrade at OG

1 minute ago, SDotNova said:

Glad to hear we are still considering iOL. Hennessy would be great if he’s there in the 3rd. Another guy I like is Nick Harris. He moves really well. He’s small though. So probably exclusively a center which we may not like.

I really didn't love what i saw out of Harris at the senior bowl.   He was getting tossed around

23 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

I'd be pumped with Hennessey.   Good player and he improves 2 spots.   Instant upgrade at center and McGovern becomes and upgrade at OG

LT: Fant / #11

LG: Van Roten / Lewis

C: Hennessy

RG: McGovern / Lewis

RT: #11 / Fant

Has potential

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

LT: Fant / #11

LG: Van Roten / Lewis

C: Hennessy

RG: McGovern / Lewis

RT: #11 / Fant

Has potential

Still have Edoga developing as well.

Now that is how you build and OL.  That is enough to keep Sam upright and improve the run game.  Add a weapon like Aiyuk in round 2 and I'm thrilled with this offseason.  

I said before the offseason started if we did nothing but improve the OL we'd be in much better shape.  Send this JD immediately.

11 minutes ago, mek5295 said:

What’s not being spoken enough about is that Hennessy has legit versatility. Was a tackle his entire life until college, where he moved to center, but he has the size/athleticism to play elsewhere on the interior

I think he'd be far more effective at C than OG.  I don't think he has the length to play OT in the pro's.  But'd I'd really love to snag him.

Edited by rampantjet

11 minutes ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

I’m liking the idea of double dipping on OL and WR day 1 and 2. Then attack the rest of our draft with best player available to build depth. Edge would be a bonus but may have to wait. 

I have wanted out first 4 picks to contain 2 WR's and 2 OT's for a while now.  Worst offense in the league last year.  It needs all the help it can get.  

2 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

I think he'd be far more effective at C than OG.  I don't think he has the length to play OT in the pro's.  But'd I'd really love to snag him.

Agree with all of this- but it’s important to note that he can. Pro comp is Graham Glasgow (😪)