2020 NFL Draft: Discussion, Reports, Rumors, and Studies

jetskid007

Just now, KodiakThunder said:

I think all 4 are gone. Giants, Chargers, Arizona and Cleveland all take a OT. Chargers then trade up in the late 1st for Love. 

I think CLE is landing Trent before the draft.  What that does to their draft plans IDK but could take them out of the OT group.  I could see them switching to Henderson or Chaisson or someone like that.

11 minutes ago, KodiakThunder said:

I think all 4 are gone. Giants, Chargers, Arizona and Cleveland all take a OT. Chargers then trade up in the late 1st for Love. 

I kinda disagree I think Arizona and Giants are 100% taking OTs imo, think Chargers trade up for Tua and Cleveland is the interesting part, they’ve been heavily connected to Ezra Cleveland and look like they’re the likeliest yo trade down. Think the top 10 goes:

1. CIN: Joe Burrow

2. WAS: Chase Young

3. *LAC: Tua

4. Giants: Jedrick Wills

5. MIA: Andrew Thomas

6. *DET: Jeff Okudah

7. CAR: Derrick Brown

8. AZ: Tristian Wirfs

9. JAX: Isaiah Simmons 

10. *ATL: CJ Henderson

Edited by Dr.O

5 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

I kinda disagree I think Arizona and Giants are 100% taking OTs imo, think Chargers trade up for Tua and Cleveland is the interesting part, they’ve been heavily connected to Ezra Cleveland and look like they’re the likeliest yo trade down. Think the top 10 goes:

1. CIN: Joe Burrow

2. WAS: Chase Young

3. *LAC: Tua

4. Giants: Jedrick Wills

5. MIA: Andrew Thomas

6. *DET: Jeff Okudah

7. CAR: Derrick Brown

8. AZ: Tristian Wirfs

9. JAX: Isaiah Simmons 

10. *ATL: CJ Henderson

I think Tua falls cause of injury concerns. I hear the chargers LOVE Andrew Thomas. 

And while Cleveland is the wildcard, I dont want Becton at #11, so its wishful thinking on my part that they take Becton at #10 so we dont have to draft him.... hes going to be a bust. His tape is not that good and theres a lot of questions about his dedication to football... something that should NEVER be questioned at this point in his career. 

Taking off work Friday for the slim chance the Jets actually draft a guy I want finally in...  CeeDee Lamb

If nothing else I'll drink and have a good time watching like always. I'll still be happy and cheering if we draft any of (Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs, Thomas, Wills, Wirfs).

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Jags are taking a receiver 

I hope not. I want all 3 WRs to be there. But I have this fear that Lamb and Jeudy will be gone by the time we pick.

What if the Browns trade for Trent Williams and ship OBJ? You know Baker is in there trying to get his guy.

Edited by SDotNova

18 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Taking off work Friday for the slim chance the Jets actually draft a guy I want finally in...  CeeDee Lamb

If nothing else I'll drink and have a good time watching like always. I'll still be happy and cheering if we draft any of (Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs, Thomas, Wills, Wirfs).

Yeah I feel like we really have a good grasp on where we might go this year. Not like in years past with the Lee/Pryor picks etc. Even last we all knew that if Bosa was gone at 2 we would draft Q-Will at 3. 

1 minute ago, SDotNova said:

I hope not. I want all 3 WRs to be there. But I have this fear that Lamb and Jeudy will be gone by the time we pick.

What if the Browns trade for Trent Williams and ship OBJ? You know Baker is in there trying to get his guy.

Don’t you think it’s cutting it fine before the draft?! Like wouldn’t it of already be done. Unless trade terms have been done but are waiting  on the trade to hide their ‘hand’ for the draft. Who knows. 

Edited by xenajets