LyLo Mafia Tournament

rackcs

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Here you go blaming someone else again. 

(don’t hate me) 

Well you drug me here instead of there.  Also you were always gonna win lol.  I'm not stupid.  

Squire was always voting me and me him.  It was over as soon as the draw 

2 picks to go!!!

@Pickle Rick  I made a wrong choice.  I was willing to make a choice, at some point someone needed to do so.  

your 80% of the time stating that you comment on a quote above it and not below it is crap.

your initial read on the OP for clues had touch as human and me as the alien.  I am going to assume that you were going to make a case at some point that was reverse of that.  

Just now, squire12 said:

@Pickle Rick  I made a wrong choice.  I was willing to make a choice, at some point someone needed to do so.  

your 80% of the time stating that you comment on a quote above it and not below it is crap.

your initial read on the OP for clues had touch as human and me as the alien.  I am going to assume that you were going to make a case at some point that was reverse of that.  

So you are telling me you read the part about you but were not confused.  It was above the qoute?

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well you drug me here instead of there.  Also you were always gonna win lol.  I'm not stupid.  

Squire was always voting me and me him.  It was over as soon as the draw 

2 picks to go!!!

Well, think of it this way. I showed you mercy. You got my human fists and feet. 

squire had to deal with my sticky nasty tentacle.