LyLo Mafia Tournament

rackcs

The three hobbits trudged into Mount Doom, their mission almost complete. The walked to the ledge that overlooked the massive cavern full of magma below them.

@JoshstraDaymus addressed everyone first, "Alright, who has the ring?"

Nobody said anything.

"Guys, Gandalf gave it to one of us to destroy so which one of us has it?"

@The Orca stepped up and said, "Whoever has it must have succumbed to the power of the ring! Just tell us and we can help you!"

@SwAg insisted it wasn't him. 

"Guys, we gotta hurry. Those eagles will be here soon and they don't like waiting around."

@SwAg, @The Orca, @JoshstraDaymus, you have 48 hours from the time of this post to make your decisions. You have until 6:05 PM EST on Saturday, March 28th. All votes timestamped before 6:06 PM EST will count. All votes timestamped 6:06 PM EST or later will not count. No Lynch is not an option.

Just now, rackcs said:

The three hobbits trudged into Mount Doom, their mission almost complete. The walked to the ledge that overlooked the massive cavern full of magma below them.

@JoshstraDaymus addressed everyone first, "Alright, who has the ring?"

Nobody said anything.

"Guys, Gandalf gave it to one of us to destroy so which one of us has it?"

@The Orca stepped up and said, "Whoever has it must have succumbed to the power of the ring! Just tell us and we can help you!"

@SwAg insisted it wasn't him. 

"Guys, we gotta hurry. Those eagles will be here soon and they don't like waiting around."

@SwAg, @The Orca, @JoshstraDaymus, you have 48 hours from the time of this post to make your decisions. You have until 6:05 PM EST on Saturday, March 28th. All votes timestamped before 6:06 PM EST will count. All votes timestamped 6:06 PM EST or later will not count. No Lynch is not an option.

Swag

tenor.gif

I'm town

The three hobbits stand there, emptying their pockets. @The Orca suddenly yells, "There, I see it! It's around @SwAg's neck! It's glistening!"

@JoshstraDaymus and The Orca wrestle with Swag, trying to get under his shirt. One of the two pulls out a dagger and guts Swag where he stands. Swag falls over, bleeding profusely. Josh begins to tear open his shirt but finds nothing.

"No...no...Or..."

Orca stabs Josh in the back immediately and kicks his body over the edge before he hits the ground. He grabs Swag and picks him up by his shoulders.

"You thought you could keep me from my precious? You thought wrong."

He shoves Swag into the magma with Josh. He leaves the tunnel and scurries away to hide himself away for years to come.

@The Orca has won, @JoshstraDaymus and @SwAg have lost. Joshstradaymus has his first lost, SwAg has been eliminated.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

The three hobbits stand there, emptying their pockets. @The Orca suddenly yells, "There, I see it! It's around @SwAg's neck! It's glistening!"

@JoshstraDaymus and The Orca wrestle with Swag, trying to get under his shirt. One of the two pulls out a dagger and guts Swag where he stands. Swag falls over, bleeding profusely. Josh begins to tear open his shirt but finds nothing.

"No...no...Or..."

Orca stabs Josh in the back immediately and kicks his body over the edge before he hits the ground. He grabs Swag and picks him up by his shoulders.

"You thought you could keep me from my precious? You thought wrong."

He shoves Swag into the magma with Josh. He leaves the tunnel and scurries away to hide himself away for years to come.

@The Orca has won, @JoshstraDaymus and @SwAg have lost. Joshstradaymus has his first lost, SwAg has been eliminated.

tenor.gif?itemid=11067827