Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

whats your reason? is it because i voted you. no harm would befall you.

@squire12 i get saving yourself, but why wait until the last minute to do so?

actually, i know the answer....vf89 almost saved you by voting H. 

and swag and dome swiftly tied it back up again.

im pretty damn sure you are scum, squire

Would voting to save myself earlier resulted in a different result?   There was effectively no votes or movement, so I decided to not go to OT.   everyone can agree or disagree with that decision.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Would voting to save myself earlier resulted in a different result?   There was effectively no votes or movement, so I decided to not go to OT.   everyone can agree or disagree with that decision.  

1. Why heimdallr over finn?

2. Why should we not lynch you today?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The Orca said:

Now this is getting to the issue. I'm fine with Heimdallr getting the boot so to speak cause I thought he was scum...but if the choice is anyone or Finn...gotta explain that one @squire12

I have no prior interactions with Heimdallr.   I have 5+ years of interactions with Finn.  

I don't know his or anyone else's alignment.  So I chose to save the only player that I knew is town (myself) and not vote off someone that i have had significantly more interactions with in finn.  

Heimdallr had not posted in over 24 hours, so I took a chance on him being scum.

I have no prior interactions with Heimdallr.   I have 5+ years of interactions with Finn.  

I don't know his or anyone else's alignment.  So I chose to save the only player that I knew is town (myself) and not vote off someone that i have had significantly more interactions with in finn.  

Heimdallr had not posted in over 24 hours, so I took a chance on him being scum.

Sounds good to me 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. Why heimdallr over finn?

answered below

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

2. Why should we not lynch you today?

I get that I am a likely lynch candidate for today.   I made a decision to save the player I knew was town (myself).

I am back to work and will be doing so until around 7pm.  I responded to the tags that players had questions for me.   If you have other questions, tag me

• Like 1