Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

answered below

I get that I am a likely lynch candidate for today.   I made a decision to save the player I knew was town (myself).

I am back to work and will be doing so until around 7pm.  I responded to the tags that players had questions for me.   If you have other questions, tag me

@squire12 why did you make it all sneaky and stealth like and vote within seconds of the deadline.  You could have broken the tie at any time before that 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

i don't know why pickle is lying about this. maybe there's a role that gives false results on an invest or something. but it's not true. i think it's time pickle claims tbh

Not for nothing, but Pickles feet aren't to the fire here, yours are. Pickle has loosely claimed already based on the information he is providing. We all get it.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Not for nothing, but Pickles feet aren't to the fire here, yours are. Pickle has loosely claimed already based on the information he is providing. We all get it.

i'm pretty convinced you're all gonna once again **** the bed when it's obvious what's going on