Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

1 hour ago, Blue said:

I'm not a huge Office fan by any means, but I always thought Roy was a basically decent guy with anger management issues and a drinking problem. "Bad guy" is a bit harsh imo.

yes comrade

Pure insanity. Roy is absolutely the only  not-redeeming guy on that show. The guy is a total jerk for multiple years. He gets a friendly send-off, but c'mon.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Pure insanity. Roy is absolutely the only  not-redeeming guy on that show. The guy is a total jerk for multiple years. He gets a friendly send-off, but c'mon.

If Roy was on fire, I wouldn’t pee on him til he smoldered 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

But an office game without you? 

Even if I signed up it might be an office game without me for a few days 

@daboyle250 you can sign me up if I get an activity pass for the first couple days while I hold the front lines against covid 

(No, I’m not a doctor, but close)

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

I could maybe be a replacement in a few days if one is needed.... can’t really play the next few days.

Just sign up and don't play the first couple of days. It's easier than you'd think.

Just now, Dome said:

@daboyle250 you can sign me up if I get an activity pass for the first couple days while I hold the front lines against covid 

You national guard or something?

Just now, Dome said:

Fine

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I decree that no man (and whatever @SwAg identifies as this week) shall vote dome or kill dome until such a time he is able and willing to participate. For all intents and purposes he shall be a butterfly in a cocoon awaiting such a time he may break free of his worldly restraints and float majestically into the activity of this game. 

• Like 2

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I decree that no man (and whatever @SwAg identifies as this week) shall vote dome or kill dome until such a time he is able and willing to participate. For all intents and purposes he shall be a butterfly in a cocoon awaiting such a time he may break free of his worldly restraints and float majestically into the activity of this game. 

I couldn’t have said it better myself

• Like 2