Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

20 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I'll come out of retirement, only on the condition that I get removed from the tag list moving forward.

I won't be around for the weekend so hopefully this starts on Monday

Most likely.  We can lynch you though to be safe xD

23 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I'll come out of retirement, only on the condition that I get removed from the tag list moving forward.

I won't be around for the weekend so hopefully this starts on Monday

Once you come back, there is no leaving again :ph34r:

21 minutes ago, SwAg said:

comrade swag say we low on supply so we gon eat the rich til comrade stalin rises again

SwAg is memeing as a Cold War Russian, likely in the Trotsky vs Stalin showdown pre-banishment.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

The fact that a Redskins fan doesn't understand that an angry drunk that breaks things in public is the bad guy..... I can't tell if it's some crazy irony or if I should have somehow expected this level of dumb.

I'm not a huge Office fan by any means, but I always thought Roy was a basically decent guy with anger management issues and a drinking problem. "Bad guy" is a bit harsh imo.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

comrade swag say we low on supply so we gon eat the rich til comrade stalin rises again

yes comrade

i knew comrade blue, a learned book man, would join me in dangling bezos and gates over an alligator pit until they relinquish their private property.

he hear dumb man say we just want other people’s money, but he smart man who see we have two recession cuz the bank ran out of other people’s money to give bad loans