Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Is this a joke...I was Town. I just got home after a 13 hour work day today. I had to lay flooring in our new house that's getting built, so I'll read up tonight and then I'm going to bed. I'm tired.

I'll let him answer whether it was a joke.  My read on it may be totally off, but it felt to me like he was fishing.  Maybe trying to catch someone who hadn't played in the last game acting like they were up on what all went on?

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You noted that LBC had ignored pickle.   Then went on with a big post that James had as well, but I did not see that pickle brought him up.   But you missed that Heimdallr had and pickle made that known. 

I put together that case sarcastically. Who cares which players ignored pickle. do you think scum would be more likely to ignore pickle

(pickle did bring up James by welcoming him to the game. check it again)

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why ET?  And why not someone else who is definitively a lock to be useless, as opposed to only possibly useless.  Like someone who claimed Mafia in LyLo.

Because i wanted to have et tell me whether he looked at his pm or not

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think he is bussing. I think he is scum. I think james is also scum. 

your panic that i might be mafia is your towntell. plus 1 on the y-axis

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

maybe this is a new pickle, he typically will call players out that are ignoring him.   did with LBC, but not with Heimdallr

It feels like you already know that this will be refuted with later posts

53 minutes ago, squire12 said:

there is the pickle I know, noting that heimdallr is also ignoring him.

and there it is.....

squire is mafia. 

-----

and for everyone wondering about the 7-15 math post, i was mostly teasing swag when i posted that. I believe touch and pickle were also present in that discussion 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Is this a joke...I was Town. I just got home after a 13 hour work day today. I had to lay flooring in our new house that's getting built, so I'll read up tonight and then I'm going to bed. I'm tired.

Sorry friendo confused games.  You know I have died d1/n1 ik like 5 of the last 6 games so they all run together for me lol

Edited by Pickle Rick
Typo

This is a simple and finite inquiry.  If you’re set on avoiding this, which no one would take seriously, I feel like there is more there. Plus, joining in on arm nudging me as a pal with some others makes me think you want to blend in.

I purposefully did not talk how I normally do, yet you pointed to me as though I’m over here with a thesaurus.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

What words did I use that would convey a desire to impress upon you that I am intelligent?

Well, you were either trying to convey intelligence or affirming that you're a DGAF "Whateva I do what I want" type.  Guess I gave you crediit for the wrong one.

Ron-Swanson-GIFs-Memes.gif?fit=500,245&q

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I feel strangely confident in the pickle vote. Then Malf. Then James. But if need be we can change up the order. 

We can stay friends friendo but I'd like to know why you are this confident in a vote for me? 

7 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I'll let him answer whether it was a joke.  My read on it may be totally off, but it felt to me like he was fishing.  Maybe trying to catch someone who hadn't played in the last game acting like they were up on what all went on?

Nah, just completely messed up the games.  I have not made it to d2 in forever so all the games seem like one to me.  Honest mix up on my part sunshine.