Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

You quoted the person that informed you about the deadline being sunday.   Then got into a short conversation on a particular word choice.  Curious on how this got crossed up.

What do you mean?  I saw someone without an avatar post at me, came back and saw you post and thought it was you.

Then, I thought Biggio was was simply present and stalking the shadows by only coming up to heckle me for saying retard.  That’s part of what irked me because I thought the first portion was you, but this random was seemingly reading closely enough to whine about retard in real time.

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

You were never promised a gun.  You were asked who you would shoot if he were to give you a gun.

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

both those aspects of my bame are maxed out 

A bastion of literacy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

A bastion of literacy

yeah i can't front on this instance i look foolish with below par level recall ability. i never claimed to have good recall tho. reading comprehnsion and the other thing you mentioned are both maxed out tho

47 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron so are you doing it this game on purpose or is it just being natural that you returned to it? 

on purpose. 

i decided to throw my vote around for day 1.

sorry pickle , i need an i

45 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

When they ignore explaiming their vote but respond to others, that feels town to you? 

i wouldnt say its a towntell, no

Alright Ten Second Tom, you forgot something I said about 5 minutes ago, but you have good game sense.  I guess the good news for you is that if you remembered to go into a scum chat, they’re bound to be yelling at you to stop talking.  The question is if you would listen.

2 theories on Dome and I'm pretty confident 1 of them is t

1) He's not Kelly, but he figures Kelly, since she's an original castmember, is both town and a potential power role town, so that person may not CC him so early if he (kind of obvi) claims Kelly.  It also gives him a way of having lots of cheap activity without having to provide anything of substance while still superficially (i.e the claimed character) coming across as town. Albeit, so far, useless town.  I'd lean toward Dome being scum if this theory is true.

2) He is Kelly and either has a boring ability (so he's trying to just irritate scum into wasting a night hit on him - for the record this is exactly what I'd do in that instance and I'd enjoy every second of doing it).  Or, because Kelly is such a chatterbox, he may have some sort of post-benchmark he needs to meet in order to receive daily rewards from the host.  Very likely DunderMiflin Scranton aligned if that's the case.

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, it’s objectively incorrect.  Finn is blaming me for not listening to him in a game where he was Town, he was absent for days, he came back in LyLo, and claimed Mafia.

I care less about it being correct or incorrect and more about why it was posted in the first place.

13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Its mostly just my irl situation. i really enjoyed the comps and stuff. i just cant commit to a long term game at this point

vikesfan89 @vikesfan89

What do you think of the game so far?

Also, based on the posts so far, do you see why squire is mafia?

It's good. Hopefully things start making sense soon. I don't see why squire is mafia.

I'm a little behind on the thread. Hopefully I'll have time to keep up with it next week

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Alright Ten Second Tom, you forgot something I said about 5 minutes ago, but you have good game sense.  I guess the good news for you is that if you remembered to go into a scum chat, they’re bound to be yelling at you to stop talking.  The question is if you would listen.

when i'm locked in my game sense if off the grid. once i get home everyone is ****ed.