Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

How so?

Again, how so?

Wasn't the vote count tied up and Squire was in there? or am remembering incorrectly? I'm not fact checking myself, but unless he felt that he was slam dunk nailing someone outside of his alignment, I don't believe he comes in at literal seconds remaining. In my mind thats a scum move.

So, lets say Finn gets lynched, but then doesn't get lynched, we find out Finn is basically likely some semblance of a godfather in my mind at that point. Which by the way, I am very inclined to believe there is a godfather of this game in the form of Jo Bennett. SHEER speculation, but because of the setup of this game, there's gonna be one.

14 hours ago, VikeManDan said:
15 hours ago, Malfatron said:

if you are town in this, realize that your death will likely cause the death of mafia as well

if someone wants to put me to 3, i will do nothing to stop it

I urge 1 more person to go on both VMD and KSJ for the 5 way tie.

If 2 more people want to vote me for the 6th man tie, i accept my sacrifice.

VOTE COUNT
3 - Heimdallr (The Orca, Pickle Rick, JoshstraDaymus)
3 - FinneasGage (MWil23, The LBC, VikeManDan)
3 - squire12 (James, Blue, theuntouchable)
2 - Pickle Rick (Heimdallr, FinneasGage)
2 - VikeManDan (bcb1213, Malfatron)
2 - kingseanjohn (Matts4313, SwAg)
1 - The LBC (ET80)
1 - Dome (kingseanjohn)
1 - rackcs (squire12)
1 - JoshstraDaymus (Forge)
1 - Malfatron (rackcs)
1 - No Lynch (Dome)

Why not Pickle Rick?

do you think pickle rick should have been part of the tie? if you were asking why i didnt include him, i had a town read on pickle

@Blue i see what you mean now when you say your scum game is better than your town game.  But one question, you say you have a SK read on squire and matts (im paraprasing).

hunting the SK feels like something that mafia would do. Who do you think mafia is and why?

@Matts4313 do you still think I bussed pickle?

if so, here i will make it easy for you

malf

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So do you have something here?

Buddy boy, it will blow your mind

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

you dont wanna know man

Oh but I do.  

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I think it's weird Pickle is implying he knows Finn did something last night and Finn denied he went anywhere.

Very.  Finn is afraid to make something up bc he doesn't know what I know about his actions last night 

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

he doesn't have **** quite obviously

Really?  Then tell these fine people what you did last night

3 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Agreed, pickle knows something.

I know a lot about everything :ph34r:

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

@Pickle Rick why are you convinced i had an ability last night 

Bc I do.  

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

do you think pickle rick should have been part of the tie? if you were asking why i didnt include him, i had a town read on pickle

I did, granted I thought night was at 10pm CST not EST last night. So my apologies, to everyone, for that.

That just seems counter-intuitive to what I thought I had read about the 5-man lynch scenario. Guessing you don't have a town read on me or ksj then?

4 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Wasn't the vote count tied up and Squire was in there? or am remembering incorrectly? I'm not fact checking myself, but unless he felt that he was slam dunk nailing someone outside of his alignment, I don't believe he comes in at literal seconds remaining. In my mind thats a scum move.

So, lets say Finn gets lynched, but then doesn't get lynched, we find out Finn is basically likely some semblance of a godfather in my mind at that point. Which by the way, I am very inclined to believe there is a godfather of this game in the form of Jo Bennett. SHEER speculation, but because of the setup of this game, there's gonna be one.

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How so?

Again, how so?

So 

1. Voting away and throwing away his vote leaves himself in hams way at the lynch 

2. How do you know Fins role, why do you think it was exposed by Squire 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

2. How do you know Fins role, why do you think it was exposed by Squire 

This is pure speculation, nothing more, nothing less. Can you see it though? If correct, godfather gets lynched day one, we know that person is out there, it's just a matter of finding the rest.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

This is pure speculation, nothing more, nothing less. Can you see it though? If correct, godfather gets lynched day one, we know that person is out there, it's just a matter of finding the rest.

I can see it, but if that was the case, Squire is most likely not alignmed with Fin

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Blue i see what you mean now when you say your scum game is better than your town game.  But one question, you say you have a SK read on squire and matts (im paraprasing).

hunting the SK feels like something that mafia would do. Who do you think mafia is and why?

I don't believe Mafia would jump in to save themselves like Squire did on D1 instead of going to OT first. SK would.

Matts could be fakeclaiming PGO to keep investigators away and let him go about killing unmolested. Not a play I think a Mafia faction would be on board with; if that's what he's doing, he's doing it solo IMO.

Seems obvious to me that the SK isn't going to play nice with Town. It may be best to identify them early to minimize the damage they can do to Town. I understand Mafia will probably want to eliminate a loose end as well, so it's not a sure thing, but forcing the SK to behave or get lynched is a good idea.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't believe Mafia would jump in to save themselves like Squire did on D1 instead of going to OT first. SK would.

Matts could be fakeclaiming PGO to keep investigators away and let him go about killing unmolested. Not a play I think a Mafia faction would be on board with; if that's what he's doing, he's doing it solo IMO.

Seems obvious to me that the SK isn't going to play nice with Town. It may be best to identify them early to minimize the damage they can do to Town. I understand Mafia will probably want to eliminate a loose end as well, so it's not a sure thing, but forcing the SK to behave or get lynched is a good idea.

Blue if I gave you a gun and told you take 4 shots to take out scum and sk, who would you aim at?

16 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Blue if I gave you a gun and told you take 4 shots to take out scum and sk, who would you aim at?

Squire, Finn, VikeManDan, bcb. Though it would depend on how Squire flipped after the first shot.