Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

6 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

alright **** it I'm gonna claim because I'm annoyed with how ******* inept everyone in these games always are and i gotta dip shortly 

i'm jim halpert. i'm not gonna get into what i can do. i had ZERO powers last night you momo's. if someones gotta protection use it on me tonight. 

@Pickle Rick why are you making **** up? 

@SwAg why do you suck at mafia?

@Malfatron you're obviously mafia so i'll save any comments 

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

jesus christ lol. **** it i'm out. kill me idiots 

add this to swag's resume. i would retire but i kinda wanna play again just to see what stupid **** he does the next game 

Games with you are always way more fun than without 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

@FinneasGage, there is exactly one thing you can say to convince me to move off of you. It has to do with how your role works. If you can figure out what I'm waiting for and say it, I'll move back to voting for Squire today. Deal?

He’s not going to figure it out.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

well, i figured you gambited or something

Only partially xD

So since it needs to be resolved.....

I used one of my moves to try and motivate player X.  

I was redirected to finn (most likely bc he/scum thought I could give him a gun).  

There were 2 pink slips handed out by one player "an unknown figure was passing by, giving out pink slips to terminate certain members' employment."

So I motivated finn and as it turns out one player handed out 2 pink slips/killed 2 players.  

How else does one player kill 2 people in a night?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Only partially xD

So since it needs to be resolved.....

I used one of my moves to try and motivate player X.  

I was redirected to finn (most likely bc he/scum thought I could give him a gun).  

There were 2 pink slips handed out by one player "an unknown figure was passing by, giving out pink slips to terminate certain members' employment."

So I motivated finn and as it turns out one player handed out 2 pink slips/killed 2 players.  

How else does one player kill 2 people in a night?

and look how matts tried to immediately twist the night results to say he probably took a hit

its his MO as scum, although maybe its a coincidence

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

and look how matts tried to immediately twist the night results to say he probably took a hit

its his MO as scum, although maybe its a coincidence

Yeah that is why I called him out for trying to claim a kill when there was no way any of them could be attributed to a pgo