Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

You believe politicians? Lol

I believe and trust that this current plan can prevent a national lockdown. The problem of course is the resistance from people like anti maskers and antivaxxers.

So lol to your ridiculous response.

Edited by Xenos

1 minute ago, Xenos said:

I believe and trust that this current plan can prevent a national lockdown. The problem of course is the resistance from people like anti maskers and antivaxxers.

So lol to your ridiculous response.

Lol all you want. The fact you believe politicians is the ultimate lol. It's fine though, you do you.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Biden could probably start by trying to get them to postpone the celebrations for a few months

Looking like a ND game times 100 all over the country. A lot of people don't give a **** no matter how much they want to tell us they do. Actions speak louder than words and the constant excuses to gather in masses just proves majority are full of it.

• Like 2

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Looking like a ND game times 100 all over the country. A lot of people don't give a **** no matter how much they want to tell us they do. Actions speak louder than words and the constant excuses to gather in masses just proves majority are full of it.

I've seen enough tweets praising the celebrations with the same person being upset at the ND fans

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Lol all you want. The fact you believe politicians is the ultimate lol. It's fine though, you do you.

Other politicians in other countries with a higher population density have managed to control the spread using this strategy. The only reason things will lead to a national lockdown is because of resistance from easily manipulated people like anti maskers and antivaxxers. In other words, a self fulfilling prophecy.

Honestly, I had respected your opinions up to this point. Not sure why you’re so adamantly against a strategy that we should have had since the beginning.

1 minute ago, Xenos said:

Are they wearing masks and outside like the earlier protests? 

Some people are wearing masks but there is no social distancing.  The ND crowd is probably a lot less likely to spread covid yet they are the ones getting **** on

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Other politicians in other countries with a higher population density have managed to control the spread using this strategy. The only reason things will lead to a national lockdown is because of resistance from easily manipulated people like anti maskers and antivaxxers. In other words, a self fulfilling prophecy.

Honestly, I had respected your opinions up to this point. Not sure why you’re so adamantly against a strategy that we should have had since the beginning.

Who said I'm against a strategy? I said it's funny you believe anything politicians say. If that tarnishes my image to you, so be it. 

17 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

I've seen enough tweets praising the celebrations with the same person being upset at the ND fans

Yeah, I have also. The football game doesn't fit their agendas so of course it's poo-poo'd on while the other does so they're heroes or something. I dunno, tough to keep up with. 

6 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Who said I'm against a strategy? I said it's funny you believe anything politicians say. If that tarnishes my image to you, so be it. 

Your posts literally make no sense after I posted that plan. You seem adamant about a national lockdown for some reason. Is this what you really want?

Edited by Xenos

5 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Your posts literally make no sense after I posted that plan. You seem adamant about a national lockdown for some reason. Is this what you really want?

You think I read the plan? That's your first problem. I couldn't care less what him or any other politician says. They literally lie for a living lol. Their actions often differ from their words.

If you think I want a lockdown, that's your second problem. Do I was restrictions? Yes. Lockdown? Absolutely not unless small businesses are 10000000000% assured money so they won't go under, then I'll think about it.

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

5 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

You think I read the plan? That's your first problem. I couldn't care less what him or any other politician says. They literally lie for a living lol. Their actions often differ from their words.

If you think I want a lockdown, that's your second problem. Do I was restrictions? Yes. Lockdown? Absolutely not unless small businesses are 10000000000% assured money so they won't go under, then I'll think about it.

Offering blanket statements doesn’t really add anything to the discussion, unless your plan is to derail this thread with needless politics. In which case, have a good day since I want this thread to stay open and think it’s important to take Covid seriously and have a legitimate plan to fight it.

9 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Offering blanket statements doesn’t really add anything to the discussion, unless your plan is to derail this thread with needless politics. In which case, have a good day since I want this thread to stay open and think it’s important to take Covid seriously and have a legitimate plan to fight it.

You're the one who brought the politics in the discussion. Take care!

5 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

You're the one who brought the politics in the discussion. Take care!

Given that this is a Covid thread and the plan was about fighting Covid, and that you admitted that you didn’t even read the plan and yet felt the need to make blanket statements about politics for whatever reason......maybe reread who started what.

Edited by Xenos