JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Are you then cc (if you belueb that was a claim xD)?

I still don't get your connection that you dying would get swag lycnhed 

I know when to fold a hand and count my losses. In this case, it's a win anyway. Why do you care who I am/what I do? I've already told you who I am...are you not reading?

Just now, Malfatron said:

I think it was just a request to lynch swag after mwil flips town

I thought that was obvious, but I guess not. Apparently knowing my character isn't good enough. Maybe he's scared of the wings or flaming sword. I don't know.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I know when to fold a hand and count my losses. In this case, it's a win anyway. Why do you care who I am/what I do? I've already told you who I am...are you not reading?

Bo you have not.  I don't give a rags *** who you are or what you claim 

You said swag is scum bc he claimed batman and your death will lead to his lynch....wtf would it lead to his lynch, there is literally no connection.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You said swag is scum bc he claimed batman and your death will lead to his lynch....wtf would it lead to his lynch, there is literally no connection.

What does my *** have to do with this?

• Like 2

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

well, yeah, it is Ragnarok's to give.  C O N S E N T

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

What does my *** have to do with this?

Lol. I'm getting to the point where I am responding so fast and not reading what my phone auto corrects to.  It must be smart so I will stand by its decision to go with rags *** instead of rats ***. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You don't care who I am? That's inherently anti town. Not caring what I claim? That means you have no interest in anything that I have to say. Cool.

I assume you meant "but" and "rat's".

You said swag is scum bc he claimed batman

Uhm...no I didn't at all. That's a lie. That, and/or you're not reading. I said that he's scum for entirely different reasons, and when he claimed, I immediately backed off.

and your death will lead to his lynch....wtf would it lead to his lynch, there is literally no connection.

Is no one else reading what Pickle is saying here?

• Like 1