JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Well I know it's not 2 of those 4. 

So Daboyle/Whicker? I'd lean Whicker there. 

That just makes me want to lynch you and Ragnarok because of the way you two rallied around the "they" discussion, and then dropped it immediately after I stopped responding.

Just now, daboyle250 said:

I asked Blue about this. I protected you last night, he said whoever I protect wouldn't receive a PM about it though.

Yeah, I know, protection wouldn't receive a notification usually.  You're probably the least in danger of those that I listed.

Just now, SwAg said:

That just makes me want to lynch you and Ragnarok because of the way you two rallied around the "they" discussion, and then dropped it immediately after I stopped responding.

I'm going to be brutally honest, I still have no idea what you meant by that.

Also fair I have been pretty useless. 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I did what now?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

oh my god.

Not my fault you can't read 3 sentences and understand what I am asking.  

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Seeing as Dingo recalls it, and you were drunkenly yelling, I don't feel the need to re-explain it.

5 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm going to be brutally honest, I still have no idea what you meant by that.

Also fair I have been pretty useless. 

Oh yeah, he really recalls it.  Way to have basic reading comprehension.

"still have no idea what you meant," meaning, he recalls the conversation, but does not understand what point I was making.  Reading comprehension like yours, you'll fit right in with southern law practice.

Just now, SwAg said:

"still have no idea what you meant," meaning, he recalls the conversation, but does not understand what point I was making.  Reading comprehension like yours, you'll fit right in with southern law practice.

Meaning, the confusion occurred more than once.

It's what those words mean, dunceroo