JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, SwAg said:

"still have no idea what you meant," meaning, he recalls the conversation, but does not understand what point I was making.  Reading comprehension like yours, you'll fit right in with southern law practice.

If by southern law practice, you mean capable of rational thought, then you are right.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

I recall the conversation we dropped but other than that I don't know what it was about.

The best I can recall is the weirdo marvel heros they stole from deviantart. 

My NaMe iS rAgNaRoK aNd I aM lEaRnInG dIsAbLeD

Just now, Ragnarok said:

No?

What are you on that would make you think me saying you make no sense equates to me remembering something?  Pickle's meth?

Well it's a good thing that Dingo is here to establish that it's your abundance of deficiencies responsible for you not recalling rather than a fault of my own.

Just now, SwAg said:

Well it's a good thing that Dingo is here to establish that it's your abundance of deficiencies responsible for you not recalling rather than a fault of my own.

I'm sorry you are incapable of verifying a single incident.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, we've established the conversation occurred.  What I said happened.  People remember it.  You forgot it, and my recollection is correct.  But I'm the one that is wrong here in your mind.

Didn't establish ****.  All I asked is that you verify.  Give me some evidence.  And you refuse to do that.