JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, daboyle250 said:

FWIW rags I hope this isn’t the end of you in mafia. You’re a good player to have around and I enjoy playing with you.

Why would I bother playing with either of them?  It's not worth it.  

I play for the fun of the game.  Those two remove all the fun.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

FWIW rags I hope this isn’t the end of you in mafia. You’re a good player to have around and I enjoy playing with you.

Seconded. But also no one should be subjected to annoying b.s out of pettyness.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Technically I am leading the game in dingo coins. So... There is that. 

Have another. 

https://media.giphy.com/media/Qs1aGsytdmAg854JWN/giphy.gif

Night ya'll. 

• Like 1

Just read the thread.  Just because it's what you feel does not mean anything.

Ragnarok started with the insults.  He had no issue with insinuations of mental retardation, and he reflected the same onto me.  He started to lose the argument, so he fell back to "personal attacks" rhetoric after I changed some verbiage to things I've said several times in the past, likely 100s of times in the past ten years because we came from a place with a very dark sense of humor.

I try to bring the conversation back to the game and point out why I think it's fake outrage.  He largely agrees with the basis of what I said, but disputed a point until he asked for proof, and I obliged.  If you don't want proof, don't ask for it.

I'm supposed to be abashed by my brinksmanship in a largely self-inflicted situation.

I take no responsibility for this.

Just now, SwAg said:

Just read the thread.  Just because it's what you feel does not mean anything.

Ragnarok started with the insults.  He had no issue with insinuations of mental retardation, and he reflected the same onto me.  He started to lose the argument, so he fell back to "personal attacks" rhetoric after I changed some verbiage to things I've said several times in the past, likely 100s of times in the past ten years because we came from a place with a very dark sense of humor.

I try to bring the conversation back to the game and point out why I think it's fake outrage.  He largely agrees with the basis of what I said, but disputed a point until he asked for proof, and I obliged.  If you don't want proof, don't ask for it.

I'm supposed to be abashed by my brinksmanship in a largely self-inflicted situation.

I take no responsibility for this.

Of course you wouldn't take responsibility because you are a coward.

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Why would I bother playing with either of them?  It's not worth it.  

I play for the fun of the game.  Those two remove all the fun.

That’s completely fair. Taking breaks from this game are good, just hoping that down the line you’d consider playing again, that’s all.