JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, SwAg said:

See, Ragnarok has some zingers.  Why can't he always read like this?  Because he's faking

I always have zingers.  It really just comes down to how much disrespect I will take.  Up until now, I have viewed it as fun and within the scope of the game.  

No longer.  This isn't game related.

You know how I know you're faking this?  You used to casually use the n-word with me in conversation while we had black forum members present.  I used to regularly refer to you and other people from the south as "from the dip**** south."  We regularly joke about overconsumption of alcohol, and yell at each other.

And you're going to try to stand on this pedestal because you think "inbred" and "alcoholic" are just too fargone, while I have made similar jokes toward multiple other people, including not so infrequently to Rick and Orca, and often joke about my own alcohol habits, which are part of the profession.  I mean, literally, look at the rates of alcoholism among law practitioners.

You're feigning outrage because it's expedient and convenient to you in this instance.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Then we have very different opinions as to 'clear'.

Oh yes, so unclear.  I came to this forum because of five people being here, and known you for nearly a decade, but I'm clearly bearing my fangs to hurt your feelings.  This all exceeds the bounds of reasonability.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You know how I know you're faking this?  You used to casually use the n-word with me in conversation while we had black forum members present.  I used to regularly refer to you and other people from the south as "from the dip**** south."  We regularly joke about overconsumption of alcohol, and yell at each other.

And you're going to try to stand on this pedestal because you think "inbred" and "alcoholic" are just too fargone, while I have made similar jokes toward multiple other people, including not so infrequently to Rick and Orca, and often joke about my own alcohol habits, which are part of the profession.  I mean, literally, look at the rates of alcoholism among law practitioners.

You're feigning outrage because it's expedient and convenient to you in this instance.

First paragraph...no I didn't in regards to the n-word.  The rest, yes we have.

I know that alcoholism rates among lawyers is high.  That doesn't change the point for the rest of that paragraph..

In every game where you have called me scum, you claim that my responses are the result of expedience and convenience.  Which is a lie.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

First paragraph...no I didn't in regards to the n-word.  The rest, yes we have.

I know that alcoholism rates among lawyers is high.  That doesn't change the point for the rest of that paragraph..

In every game where you have called me scum, you claim that my responses are the result of expedience and convenience.  Which is a lie.

Yeah, you did.

@bcb1213, @Whicker "sassy lil n..." was popularized on WF by me, and almost everyone used it, including you.  You cannot revise the history of it.

@Blue, post-game.