drd23

GDT 2017: Week 3 - Ravens @ Jags IN LONDON

1 minute ago, RavensfanRD said:

Ok, good morning! Just waking up and seeing we're getting dealt with 23-0. Quick rundown on why we're sucking, please?

The team hasn't arrived in London yet

Too bad Kaufusi and Wormley are inactive. Would have been a good opportunity to get them reps. With Williams out and Urban not surprisingly getting hurt, it was poor planning, IMO.

I missed half of the first quarter. Now I wished I missed the entire game. Oh well....we'll be better next week.

lol, that's curtains for my beloved Ravens.

But in my heart, I still believe we have a chance! Because we have The Mighty Joe Flacco. And the importance that I know in my heart that Blake Bortles is indeed a fraud.

This is last year all over again. Win against some crappy teams then get exposed. Except this year might be worse.

2 minutes ago, Danand said:

Stop stop, they are dead already

If Marty Fraudingwhieg goofy *** don't draw up some S*#$% with us throwing the ball down the field I'm going to lose it.

I'm here at the game and it's that bad, it's actually laughable, it's got to the point even American Ravens fans are waving the Jags flags about, offence is a joke? Defence is just as bad, atleast I've seen Jag cheerleaders