FFMD ll 20’ - Denver Broncos Front Office

Scoundrel

1 hour ago, Cutler06 said:

Like Chinn but I'd of picked Kyle Dugger who went 51st,  guess it's a personal choice but really like Duggers versatility, leadership and coverage skills. He did play agains lesser competition but that's one comparison I'll watch during next season (hopefully). 

For me Chinn and Dugger are in the same tier. Both have a chance to have great careers. Chinn connection to Denver put him ahead for me.

1 hour ago, BowserBroncos said:

Steve Atwater's nephew. Strong rumors Denver wants him at 46.

Now that is interesting. Drafting Atwaters physical clone of a nephew to play safety has to sound good and I know nothing about him.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Bummed that Gibson and Davon are off the board. Two guys I was very high on. 

Yeah. And we have 19 picks until ours, so I guess a few names of that list will also be out of the board by the time.

When we get to 10 picks away I'll make another list with the 10 best names available.

6 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Yeah. And we have 19 picks until ours, so I guess a few names of that list will also be out of the board by the time.

When we get to 10 picks away I'll make another list with the 10 best names available.

By the way. There is any name that you guys would trade up for at this point? I think I can get back to the 3rd round If I trade 118 and 154 if there is a guy that we really like.

35 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

6 picks away, these are the best available in my opinion:

WR Devin Duvernay 

WR Antonio Gandy-Golden

WR Gabriel Davis

WR Van Jefferson

C Nick Harris

G Damien Lewis

DT Leki Fotu

DT Rashard Lawrence 

ILB Davion Taylor

I'm going to say I'd go for one of the Offensive lineman or Defensive players.  I think with our next pick we can still address another Wr and there will be a quality player there because the WR class is so deep this year. 

2 minutes ago, IronJ said:

I'm going to say I'd go for one of the Offensive lineman or Defensive players.  I think with our next pick we can still address another Wr and there will be a quality player there because the WR class is so deep this year. 

That's where I'm right now. The WRs I would go at 118 got picked not long ago.

I'm really torn with the OL and DL guys. Who would be your top choice?