FFMD II '20 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers Front Office

ny92mike

7 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Just saw OT Trey Adams still on the board. Maybe we take him? He's a plug and play RT. Could've been a day two pick if not for the injuries...

We could move Cleveland inside to RG for year one, as he's still somewhat raw. We then have plan in place if Smith leaves next year...

you think he makes it to 160 or do we need to trade up? If so do you think you can msg some GMs? I'm at work and don't hv the free time right this second 

2 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Any consideration on Tanner Muse ? Maybe not this pick but we also pick st 167 and 195

I wouldn't be opposed. When you get to the 6th and 7th round, better off just going for BPA or high measurable guys. Odds of the late round guys actually sticking on the roster are under 35% across the NFL...

5 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I wouldn't be opposed. When you get to the 6th and 7th round, better off just going for BPA or high measurable guys. Odds of the late round guys actually sticking on the roster are under 35% across the NFL...

If the guy makes the team, I'd consider it a success.