FFMD II New York Jets Front Office

EaglesPeteC

7 hours ago, PR said:

@bcb1213 Trade me Poole

7 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Please don’t... he’s one if the best slot CBs in the game.

Was just looking at OTC and I think the Jets just gave Poole $4.5 million guaranteed with a $3 million signing bonus. You can trade the salary part of the contract IIRC, but not the bonus.  Trading him costs the Jets $3,000,000 in cash and needless cap hit.  I doubt that would ever happen, plus he's damned good out there...  

5 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Hey folks, just wanted to drop in and see if you are interested in trading for a Kicker?

Dallas has two: 

1. "Kobra" Kai Forbath - went 10/10 with Dallas last year

2. Greg "The Leg of Zeus" Zuerlein - just signed.

Let me know if you have any interest. 

more picks.  Not fewer.

24 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

Any interest in Alshon Jeffery? Possibly a deal involving Jeffery and Avery Williamson?

Jets would have to come at getting Jeffrey and upgrade picks to make it worth it. Like Jeffrey and a 3rd (at worse a 4th) for maybe our last 6th. We would be doing all the risk in this. Taking in his salary, coming off a horrible injury, aging, etc.

27 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

Any interest in Alshon Jeffery? Possibly a deal involving Jeffery and Avery Williamson?

Im still crying that Jeudy, Lamb and Ruggs went 12, 13, 15.  

Well we got ouselves a huge beast of an OT.  He's a bit of a project, but he's ours. Keep Sam alive!

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Jets would have to come at getting Jeffrey and upgrade picks to make it worth it. Like Jeffrey and a 3rd (at worse a 4th) for maybe our last 6th. We would be doing all the risk in this. Taking in his salary, coming off a horrible injury, aging, etc.

We just traded him to the colts for basically pick 99 in terms of value. So we were are able to get decent value.