Week 3 GDT: Bears vs. Steelers

Madmike90

35 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

I think we are shifting our expectations way to far on the negative side. This is still a week to week league and Pittsburgh is not some elite next level team. I think we hang with the Steelers til the fourth quarter and then someone blows a defensive assignment (Looking at you Eddie) followed by a classic Glennon urinating down his leg pick in double coverage.

Steelers run the clock out with multiple third down conversations.

23-30 Steelers. 

Why bag on the rook, man!?

On 9/21/2017 at 11:01 AM, IronMike84 said:

I'm going 31-3, Pittsburgh.

Pittsburgh has no reason not to absolutely stack the box every play, because Glennon is like the worst or second-worst QB in the league in terms of their longest completed pass through two games.

I can see the Bears defense holding up okay in the run game, but the Steelers passing attack will destroy them if there's no pass rush.

Ironically, Derek Carr is the only QB in the NFL with less completetions of greater than 20 yards  than Glennon. 

In regards to this game, talk about EASY money, there is just no possibility of Glennon keeping this game even remotely competitive. The writings on the wall for Trubisky post GB. 

My guess is 27-7 Steelers

3 hours ago, pigsooie5 said:

Ironically, Derek Carr is the only QB in the NFL with less completetions of greater than 20 yards  than Glennon. 

In regards to this game, talk about EASY money, there is just no possibility of Glennon keeping this game even remotely competitive. The writings on the wall for Trubisky post GB. 

My guess is 27-7 Steelers

Where did this stat come from, because going off box scores Carr has 5 while Glennon has 2.  And to make it even better Glennon only has 4 total passes that have traveled through the air further than 11 yards.

Jeff Dickerson ESPN Staff Writer 

Chicago Bears INACTIVES vs. Pittsburgh: QB Mark Sanchez, S Deon Bush, RB Taquan Mizzell, LB Nick Kwiatkoski, OL Josh Sitton, DL John Jenkins and TE Daniel Brown.

Extremely thin at MLB could be a long day against the run and covering the short middle.

Jeff Dickerson ESPN Staff Writer 

Bears G Kyle Long, WR Markus Wheaton and CB Prince Amukamara will make their regular season debuts in Week 3.

Archived