Who will TB12 impact the most?

The GOAT has always raised the level of the players around him.

Which player do you think will have the greatest increase in production due to our signing of TB12? It doesnt have to be just stats either.

I personally see Scotty Miller creating some chemistry with Brady and making sweet sweet music once ppl pay too much attention to our stellar WR duo of Evans and Godwin. I think Brady is going to like this diminutive speed demon that is Scotty. And out of nowhere Miller will become our ultra production WR3  almost Edelman-esque if you will. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Caaddy24 said:

Byron Leftwhich. He might benefit the most from Tom. Especially with the head coaching turnover and some teams wanting young head coaches. Leftwhich will be the next hot candidate if the offense tears it up. 

Nice thinking 

I wish I  could see just how involved Leftwich actually is. Sometimes I just feel like Leftwich is just here along for the ride on the BA train.

I do feel like our offense will tear it up, so in very interested to see how Leftwich would do on his own if he got another gig.

8 hours ago, indifference said:

Miller is a straight line speed guy. I hope he works out for us but i dont see Edelman out of him. Mannnn if only we could have Humphries right now though....

Brate or Howard will be more productive than they have in their career. Tom loves that seam route.

Yea Hump woulda been crazy with TB12, I still can't believe he chose Tennessee over NE

But I disagree on Scotty,  yes he has speed but we haven't seen enough of him to assume hes just a straight line speed guy. Especially since Jameis hardly went thru progressions to find the open guys.