Draft szn rumors

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I could see the following trade partners involving Howard and 45 - Seahawks, Titans, and Dolphins.  I would rather get a draft pick for Howard, but I cab see them really wanting CEH or Taylor.

Would align with the rumor we're not offering enough to move up in the first.

OJ's max value is probably a second anyway. Maybe we can trade him for a pick otc instead of involving other picks.

Might be wishful thinking.

16 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Would align with the rumor we're not offering enough to move up in the first.

OJ's max value is probably a second anyway. Maybe we can trade him for a pick otc instead of involving other picks.

Might be wishful thinking.

I think the issue with OJ s trade value is that he is more coveted by a playoff contender, then a top 10 team.  TE is not a premium position, but OJ added to a team that already is a winner makes more sense.  Plus, that team gets OJ under team control for 2 yrs.  at a reasonable cap hit.  That written would nt be shocked OJ and 45 to the Fins for 26.

9 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I think the issue with OJ s trade value is that he is more coveted by a playoff contender, then a top 10 team.  TE is not a premium position, but OJ added to a team that already is a winner makes more sense.  Plus, that team gets OJ under team control for 2 yrs.  at a reasonable cap hit.  That written would nt be shocked OJ and 45 to the Fins for 26.

We could use our second and third to move up. Then move OJ for a mid-late second.

I don't care about the order in which we do it. 😁

14 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We could use our second and third to move up. Then move OJ for a mid-late second.

I don't care about the order in which we do it. 😁

Pretty confident the trade for Howard is already done, just not announced.  Wouldn t be shocked if his physical is already done.  

Just now, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

u think so?

what if its with the pats? and involves a 3rd

wouldnt surprise me

Yeah, I do.  Trades can t be completed without player physicals.  This is a bad TE draft class and it makes zero sense to use a draft pick this yr to get Gronk when they already had depth at TE especially considering Gronk s cap hit.

11 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Yeah, I do.  Trades can t be completed without player physicals.  This is a bad TE draft class and it makes zero sense to use a draft pick this yr to get Gronk when they already had depth at TE especially considering Gronk s cap hit.

its just makes me giddy to think about all these trades 

this offseason has legit been an episode of my madden offseasons

unreal

First We Feast GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Sounds like it took a few days. We just found out about it 20 minutes before it happened.

exactly, no insider had it except Insider Leroy a few weeks ago.  Licht has always been stealth, this lack of OJ trade noise at this time mens nothing to me.