Draft szn rumors

bucsfan333

13 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I've read from others that we're kinda over OJ. But I honestly trust Stroud more.

Who knows what Thursday-Friday hold, but there is no reason to have 5 TE on the roster and OJ is TE1 in this draft class. His value will not be higher. Move him now or take the loss. 2nd, high 3rd or pawn in a trade up should happen.

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

Who knows what Thursday-Friday hold, but there is no reason to have 5 TE on the roster and OJ is TE1 in this draft class. His value will not be higher. Move him now or take the loss. 2nd, high 3rd or pawn in a trade up should happen.

I mean. Didn't Koetter keep like six TEs on the roster a few years ago? 😂

But honestly. Gronk and OJ/Brate on either side of the line would be pretty sweet. And we'd have Brate/OJ for the few games I expect Gronk to miss due to injury.

Everyone else is really just depth. And might not even make another team if we cut them.

• Like 1

Just now, indifference said:

I think some team will bite and give us a second for OJ or two thirds. 

OJ is probably pissed right now but he picked a bad year to crap the bed.

Sure did. He didn't get a ton of opportunities last year. But his goofs were costly. And amplified by the fact that he didn't get a ton of opportunities. 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

But honestly. Gronk and OJ/Brate on either side of the line would be pretty sweet. And we'd have Brate/OJ for the few games I expect Gronk to miss due to injury.

Everyone else is really just depth. And might not even make another team if we cut them.

4.5 million for TE3.  Ummmm......,, that doesn t make a lot of sense, but this is the Bucs so anything is possible.  Best guess right now with 4 TEs have about 19 million in cap charges.  🤔🤨😬