Draft szn rumors

bucsfan333

Over in the Bears forum we’ve been discussing OJ Howard, even before the Gronk trade.  One idea suggested was trading Tarik Cohen for OJ.  Think that’s something the Bucs would go for? Cohen was rather ineffective last year, but he’s certainly got talent and could serve as a gadget player that Arians/Brady could work with.

4 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Over in the Bears forum we’ve been discussing OJ Howard, even before the Gronk trade.  One idea suggested was trading Tarik Cohen for OJ.  Think that’s something the Bucs would go for? Cohen was rather ineffective last year, but he’s certainly got talent and could serve as a gadget player that Arians/Brady could work with.

Dont think we’d go for Cohen. Need a bigger more physical back to compliment RoJo. A pick would work

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CBears019 said:

I like Cohen alot in our offense but straight up? Nah 

Oj has more trade value by far 

Yous hv to probably throw in at least a 4th and Cohen 

21 minutes ago, indifference said:

Miami should just take Tua and draft BPA at 18

If I was them, I'd take Tua at #5 and then package #18 and #26 and move back into the top 10 to get my OT as well...

There are so many teams wanting to move out (Carolina, Cardinals, Jaguars, Browns all have been rumored), they can find a suitor...

That would be a hell of a haul (getting your franchise QB and LT) and worthy of giving up that extra 1st...

• Like 1