FFMD II ‘20 - Detroit Lions Front Office

TL-TwoWinsAway

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

These are guys I would be interested in moving up for.  If they aren't available, I dont see anything pressing to move up and lose later picks.  I really like the 2nd/3rd rounds of this draft. 

Love it. All targets for #24? If any of them are available, we take the deal?

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I would be ok moving up for any of them to 24.  Even a little higher if the price is similar.  42 Is lowest on my list there but still in play if we move up to 24. 

One problem I would have with trading up is I know a lot of you guys may be targeting 42 who is not a huge fan of especially in the 1st.  If 85 falls I’d be very interested.  Still we could hold our 2 2nds and come away with a combo like 6 & 54 seems pretty nice. 91 could be interesting if he slipped as well.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Really don’t see any of those guys being available at 24 other than 42.  I’m somewhat intrigued by the idea of 13 ( not sure if pick happened yet). But if we came away with Okudah, 21 or best OT left and still had a 3rd , 4th and two 5ths for depth/development that could still be a hell of a draft.  Although we can’t use in this exercise I still look at the fact we’ve a good chunk of cap still to fill some more depth 

1 minute ago, BigC421/ said:

Really don’t see any of those guys being available at 24 other than 42.  I’m somewhat intrigued by the idea of 13 ( not sure if pick happened yet). But if we came away with Okudah, 21 or best OT left and still had a 3rd , 4th and two 5ths for depth/development that could still be a hell of a draft.  Although we can’t use in this exercise I still look at the fact we’ve a good chunk of cap still to fill some more depth 

Definitely.

1 minute ago, BigC421/ said:

I like 21, but not sure I like him that much more than 6 or 18.  Not enough to move that far up anyways. I can definitely see one of those others being there at 24.  Especially one of 82, 38, or 65.  And I would add 85 to that list as well. 

9 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Understood.

I know that I'm bigger on 42 than most, and I completely get it. I'll hold off on pushing him at #24, but I'd really hope that, if he falls to #35, you guys would have my back in grabbing him there.

I personally still think there will be better players  available but ultimately respect your choice.  Personally if I’d be given the GM I’d have ruled with an iron fist and we’d have Tua right now 😎

Edited by BigC421/

16 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Random note: any interest in offering #112 (Chargers 4th round pick) to MIA for 2 5th round picks and Taco?

Normally I’d say be good with that I just see a lot of guys I’d really like who could be there at 112 it take and they’d really have to fall to get in the 150’s.  Died hard UM fan but Taco mite not make the team.  We also already have a lot of picks you have to figure in only so many rookies will make the team at some point

added-  if we use some picks to move up could be more intriguing to re coup

Edited by BigC421/

On 4/1/2020 at 8:27 PM, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I put together a quick top 100 prospect code list and sent it out to BigC, Karnage, LionArkie and Sllim. Just something to get us started, as the draft is Friday.

If you'd like a copy, please make it known and you'll have it.

(My bad, I wasn't clear: please refer to the draft prospects by their number on this list and not by name. It'll allow us to talk openly on here about draft plans and targets without revealing our intentions to the other teams.)

I need the code so I can understand this thread 😂