FFMD II ‘20 - Detroit Lions Front Office

TL-TwoWinsAway

6 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

Excellent job gentlemen, arguably a 2nd rd talent.  Pure 3-4 teams should be all over him

Thanks man. We felt the value was really good, thought he could rotate at either DE or OLB, perhaps shift inside on sub packages.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

Great question. Pick #172 was made this morning, which means Sllim and Karnage have their picks coming up tonight (or earlier):

Pick #185 - @Sllim Pickens (Sunday, April 12th at 6:40 P.M.)
Pick #186 - @Karnage84 (Sunday, April 12th at 7:20 P.M.)

In addition, Arkie's pick was lost during the Anfernee Jennings trade, which means I'd like to try and move down a smidge to get him one back. I'll see what I can pull off.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Great question. Pick #172 was made this morning, which means Sllim and Karnage have their picks coming up tonight (or earlier):

In addition, Arkie's pick was lost during the Anfernee Jennings trade, which means I'd like to try and move down a smidge to get him one back. I'll see what I can pull off.

Don't worry about it for my sake.  At this stage, I'd be looking at Katy Perry's stats and wondering if she could cut it as a sleeper.

• Like 1

Alright. I have made a trade to secure an additional 7th round pick. I tried to do this as fair as possible.

I didn't want to trade #185 or #186, as they're on the clock today. I was able to trade #198 for #220 and #254. (Sorry BigC.) I kept the same order.

Pick #220 - @BigC421/
Pick #228 - @Lionized
Pick #252 - @LionArkie
Pick #254 - @Louis Friend 

I'll add the time and dates later on today.

Hey @Karnage84: just making sure that you're aware that your pick is coming up. If you won't be available, I can absolutely take a big board from you be make that pick when your time comes.

I know there's more important stuff going on today. Just want to make sure that you've got a say with who you pick here.

(Edit: I do have a player that Karnage wanted from prior conversations. If he's available, and I don't hear back from Karnage, he'll be the pick.)

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

43 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Hey @Karnage84: just making sure that you're aware that your pick is coming up. If you won't be available, I can absolutely take a big board from you be make that pick when your time comes.

I know there's more important stuff going on today. Just want to make sure that you've got a say with who you pick here.

(Edit: I do have a player that Karnage wanted from prior conversations. If he's available, and I don't hear back from Karnage, he'll be the pick.)

Keep him in place as my default unless I say otherwise. Otherwise, I have made a case for another guy who might be available. Going to check the draft board and will message you order of preference. 

• Like 1

DRAFT SUMMARY

Pick #6 (1) - Jeffrey Okudah, CB, Ohio State

Pick #14 (1) - Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina

Pick #49 (2) - Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State

Pick #92 (3) - Ben Bredeson, OG, Michigan
Pick #149 (5) - Anfernee Jennings, DE/OLB, Alabama
Pick #185 (6)
Pick #186 (6)

Pick #220 (7)
Pick #228 (7)
Pick #252 (7)