FFMD II ‘20 - Detroit Lions Front Office

TL-TwoWinsAway

I've read a bunch that lists 41 as a potential starter where we'd use him. He seems to have the size and versatility to be that sort of piece, and I feel like this is good value for him here.

Not against 119 or anything. (I really don't know much about him.) Looking at the positions, depth could be used at either.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I've read a bunch that lists 41 as a potential starter where we'd use him. He seems to have the size and versatility to be that sort of piece, and I feel like this is good value for him here.

Not against 119 or anything. (I really don't know much about him.) Looking at the positions, depth could be used at either.

I meant if we go that position.  41 is my first choice to move up for

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I meant if we go that position.  41 is my first choice to move up for

Yeah, I'm good with that too. 

2 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Remaining Picks:

Pick #185 (6)
Pick #186 (6)
Pick #198 (7)
Pick #228 (7)
Pick #252 (7)

Pick #157 still has you all's name on it.

We have ham samiches and half eaten bags of doritos to add in as sweetners to get the deal done.

We may even consider the cool breeze caprisun double-pack of the lukewarm variety if we must.

No, but seriously, let's make a deal and see if we can figure something out.

But back to not seriously, I wrote down 1 name on a post it note in our GM office before the draft process as a reminder.

I pulled it out and it said, "Jermaine O'Neal's Sliding Punch No Matter What."

DampAncientIslandwhistler-small.gif

• Like 1